PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE - ISRAELI-TERRORISM AWARENESS THREAD

It's not hard...

Iran helps Palestine, that opens up WW3 because the U.S. will join with Israel and take out IRAN and Palestine. Israel will take all of the West Bank, and will U.S. the middle east, taking over any country that opposes Israel.

hezbollah has attacked israel and remains a deterrent force in lebanon.
If Iran puts money into and trains a military force in a country bordering israel already... why are you saying they are scared to help Palestine?

Do they have an alliance or treaty with palestine saying they must give military support?
What if Iran sees no gain in helping palestine... is that a valid reason not to help? or are they somehow obligated in your head?

Iran,Hezbollah and Hamas all were proxy allies. Hamas and Hezbollah's relations soured. Have you even heard Iran come out to back up Hamas like they usually would have? Nope. Hezbollah has kept mostly quiet too.Now there are more divides along the lines of Sunni vs Shiite ( Iran and Hezbollah are shiite Muslim). I think it is because Hamas refused to help the Assad Syrian regime (part of the Alawite Muslim sect which branches off from Shiite Islam) like Hezbollah and Iran wanted them to. The majority fighting Assad's regime are Sunni and Hamas are Sunni because all Palestinians are anyways. So that's why then Hamas became isolated.

This led to Hamas urging to unite with Fateh in the West Bank. This is what made Israel go crazy. They just used the 3 settler teens deaths as an excuse. They go blame Hamas which claimed no responsibility. Go in the West Bank, assassinate Palestinians, go and arrest Hamas men and prisoners who were released from before from the prisoner exchange with the Israeli soldier. Hamas fires rockets since this violated the pact deals and Palestinians were killed in this operation. At the same time, the vengeful death of the Palestinian teen and then Israel claimed they will attack Gaza due to rockets.

Last edited:
hezbollah has attacked israel and remains a deterrent force in lebanon.
If Iran puts money into and trains a military force in a country bordering israel already... why are you saying they are scared to help Palestine?

Do they have an alliance or treaty with palestine saying they must give military support?
What if Iran sees no gain in helping palestine... is that a valid reason not to help? or are they somehow obligated in your head?

Iran,Hezbollah and Hamas all were proxy allies. Hamas and Hezbollah's relations soured. Have you even heard Iran come out to back up Hamas like they usually would have? Nope. Hezbollah has kept mostly quiet too.Now there are more divides along the lines of Sunni vs Shiite ( Iran and Hezbollah are shiite Muslim). I think it is because Hamas refused to help the Assad Syrian regime (part of the Alawite Muslim sect which branches off from Shiite Islam) like Hezbollah and Iran wanted them to. The majority fighting Assad's regime are Sunni and Hamas are Sunni because all Palestinians are anyways. So that's why then Hamas became isolated.

This led to Hamas urging to unite with Fateh in the West Bank. This is what made Israel go crazy. They just used the 3 settler teens deaths as an excuse. They go blame Hamas which claimed no responsibility. Go in the West Bank, assassinate Palestinians, go and arrest Hamas men and prisoners who were released from before from the prisoner exchange with the Israeli soldier. Hamas fires rockets since this violated the pact deals and Palestinians were killed in this operation. At the same time, the vengeful death of the Palestinian teen and then Israel claimed they will attack Gaza due to rockets.

Thanks. That was informative

It's not hard...

Iran helps Palestine, that opens up WW3 because the U.S. will join with Israel and take out IRAN and Palestine. Israel will take all of the West Bank, and will U.S. the middle east, taking over any country that opposes Israel.

but why wasn't there ww3 when Iran is helping lebanon/hezbollah ?

Last edited:
The true narrative of recent events.

Very good read.

Israel, not Hamas, orchestrated the latest conflict in Gaza
http://america.aljazeera.com/opinio...ansconflictunitedstatesinternationallaw.html#

The "true" narrative.

Al Jazeera....OPINION.

Yeah, thats not biased.

Did you even bother to even click and read the link?! Most of the sources posted in that article are from Jewish sourced outlet and news media.

Smh. And that article is pretty spot on.

Last edited:
The true narrative of recent events.

Very good read.

Israel, not Hamas, orchestrated the latest conflict in Gaza
http://america.aljazeera.com/opinio...ansconflictunitedstatesinternationallaw.html#

The "true" narrative.

Al Jazeera....OPINION.

Yeah, thats not biased.

Did you even bother to even click and read the link?! Most of the sources posted in that article are from Jewish sourced outlet and news media.

Smh.

Dude is a joke and belongs in the comments section of TMZ.

On top of it, Al-Jazeera America is highly respected, even among Jewish people (Jon Stewart has given props to the network multiple times.) Along with PBS, it's considered the realest news available in America.

Last edited:
I have some Jewish friends who are disgusted by the actions of Israel.  I also have some that are adamantly echoing "Hamas started this...and we're fighting back." I try to stay quiet, then again I don't know what kind of friendship it is if we can't really speak our minds right?

I have some Jewish friends who are disgusted by the actions of Israel.  I also have some that are adamantly echoing "Hamas started this...and we're fighting back." I try to stay quiet, then again I don't know what kind of friendship it is if we can't really speak our minds right?

True but those convos bring the ugly outta people but at least you'll see the real them

Did you completely miss out on what happened in Syria? The U.S./Israel had their hands in that civil war which plays into their strategy to have Israel as the police of the middle east.

This is a tough issue to debate, and yes, no one wants to die in warfare, but that's just the brutal truth of human civilization.  

What about all the other 'publicized' events in history?

Holocaust

Nanking Massacre

What's worst is when you see idiots in other countries and communities claiming, 'my people are wronged' and starting riots all over the world regarding this event.  Hatred and ignorance breeds itself, as seen by this particular event.  This war you see going on is NO DIFFERENT than any other political blood-shed in history.

US History, Civil War

North Korea vs South Korea

China's Civil War

ETC.

Just read up and maybe you folks will UNDERSTAND that this is NO DIFFERENT!  Some of you folks just have to accept this reality, and it's not anyone's responsibility or 'duty' to step in.  Not saying you can't, as history has 'shown'.  

Did you completely miss out on what happened in Syria? The U.S./Israel had their hands in that civil war which plays into their strategy to have Israel as the police of the middle east.
But so all empires and nations in the history of man kind have done wrong by 'maintaining' their power?  Stop w/ the humanitarian talk, when push comes to shove, a country will 'defend' themselves.  Like said, it's NO DIFFT than any empire in the history of man kind.  Stop trying to portray the US/Israel in such negative context, although it 'may' seem that way.  If it IS, well WAKE UP, cuz that's the BRUTAL TRUTH in this world.  Some of you individuals look at the situation too cut and dry and fail to understand strategy and diplomacy in the world.

Would you not rather have an 'ally' or 'partner' police a country for you? 

It's kind of saying, the US has South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan on it's side as a 'front' against 'China'.  Does that make sense? 

Last edited:
bravelude bravelude is right guys. Since war crimes and genocides have happened before we should all just sit back and be cool with it, instead of trying to advance as human beings past that for a more peaceful world. Who cares that now people have access to learning and spreading information in ways like we've never seen before to try making a change. People are gunna die. As long as it doesn't directly effect his life, it's all gravy.

I mean really, dude came into a genocide awareness thread and said stop with the humanitarian talk. Someone needs to dump you in the middle of Gaza where you'll be blocked from the rest of the world and unable to leave. Bet in 2 days your tone would change and you'd learn to actually value individual human lives when you see people dying in front of you and you're ******** yourself doing every little thing possible to save your own. Or maybe you can comfort the mother who just lost her kids by saying, "it's all good bro, it's war, it's been happening since before Genghis Khan."

Also, you do realize Israel is smack in the middle of the Arab world and has a nuclear arsenal to keep others in check if you're suggesting we need a satellite there. Wiping out the rest of Palestine, especially what small amount is left of the Gaza Strip doesn't make Israel a stronger asset to us. There are other ways this government can keep our dominance in the world that many of us would prefer over meaningless slaughtering of civilians which does nothing and is wrong on a human level. Like for example, spending the trillion dollars of aid that has gone to Israel from the U.S. over the last decades on our own infrastructure, education, minimizing poverty, putting money into low-income neighborhoods, healthcare, etc.

There's a bit of irony in that you keep suggesting in a thread about a humanitarian crisis that we should view this in the most inhumane way possible.

But so all empires and nations in the history of man kind have done wrong by 'maintaining' their power?  Stop w/ the humanitarian talk, when push comes to shove, a country will 'defend' themselves.  Like said, it's NO DIFFT than any empire in the history of man kind.  Stop trying to portray the US/Israel in such negative context, although it 'may' seem that way.  If it IS, well WAKE UP, cuz that's the BRUTAL TRUTH in this world.  Some of you individuals look at the situation too cut and dry and fail to understand strategy and diplomacy in the world.

Would you not rather have an 'ally' or 'partner' police a country for you? 

It's kind of saying, the US has South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan on it's side as a 'front' against 'China'.  Does that make sense? 
you make no sense...what so ever.

Killing innocent people in the name of "terrorist groups" isn't nothing like a "front".

All this policing when convenient is just gonna make more Putins come out and challenge the U.S. and it's allies.

@Bravelude is also the same dude that said this by the way
middle east drama is a joke, theres always.blame n no one is ever wrong lol. let them kill each.other
At least he's consistent with his inhumane view of the situation.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what Syria has to do with Iran funding Hezbollah. Can you explain how supporting Israel's enemies = ww3... But Iran has been funding and training Hezbollah for decades.

FYI. Germany also funded.  The whole world is inter-related.  So stop trying to act silly with 'bias' undertones about 'direct' support.  There's a lot of strategy in ware fare and politics that goes beyond what you read.  The US has pledged $$ in aide,  they are also KNOWN to fund ISRAEL, so what does that say?  Come on now.  

It's kind of saying how the US has put out 'currency' reports about CHINA manipulating the RENMENBI, and yet companies like Starbucks, McDonalds, Coke and NIKE still establish themselves in CHINA. LOL  Most of you just re-spit information about the search engines.

Just LOOK at the YAHOO news, FRANCE just sold some SHIPS to RUSSIA.  LOLZ  Are SOME OF YOU willing to put down the bias undertones you have established for yourselves?

@Bravelude is also the same dude that said this by the way

At least he's consistent with his inhumane view of the situation.
Since WHEN WAS WAR HUMANE?  You tell me.  I'm pretty much done with this.  I can't try to ingest a point with out SOME OF you folks bringing up the same thing again.  You think Rome, the US, and great Empires in the past really cared about 'ethics', or 'morals', or 'humanity' as you call it?  

The SAME DEBATE can be brought up about the ATOMIC bomb!  Was that justified?  How can you even measure war?  YOU CANNOT!

Anyways, you folks take care.   

Some of you guys are naive, believing such countries with deep history of warfare and hate to resolve themselves so easily.  Like I've SAID, look at NORTH and SOUTH KOREA.  As some of you have said, it's 2014, but why haven't they unified?  Liberal my butt.  Warefare goes on constantly, whether it be humane or not is not for  YOU TO SAY, because WAR IS NOT HUMANE!

Dude is a joke and belongs in the comments section of TMZ.

On top of it, Al-Jazeera America is highly respected, even among Jewish people (Jon Stewart has given props to the network multiple times.) Along with PBS, it's considered the realest news available in America.

Why do you keep brining up jon Stewart like he's king of the Jews. Is his opinion worth extra points or something?

Back
Top Bottom