PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE - ISRAELI-TERRORISM AWARENESS THREAD

duba169 duba169

About that wall:

The following map shows the proposed wall that would separate the West Bank from Israel.

The dotted red line represents the planned route (solid red is where construction has already been completed). The Green line represents the borders agreed upon by Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

View media item 1104039

The full map (with the complete legend) is available here. I recommend checking it out has it explains in detail how Palestinians will be separated from their land as it falls under the control of Israel
https://www.globalpolicy.org/images/pdfs/barrierjuly08.pdf

Considering that East Jerusalem was supposed to be part of the WB, I fail to see how the plan to build around Jerusalem (to eventually annex the whole city) cannot be seen as an expression of bad faith on the part of the Israeli government. Look at how far the projected wall goes into the WB and tell me that I'm wrong. Not to mention that it is a clear violation of the Geneva convention article regarding occupied lands in times of war.

Speaking of the settlements, here's the timeline of their implementationtimeline since 1977:

Doesn't look like the settlers never left...

Also from the article:

This trend of legal and illegal settlement expansion continued throughout the 1980s. In 1987, however, a spontaneous popular uprising orchestrated largely by Palestinian youth, now known as the First Intifada, broke out with a number of demands — among them a complete freeze on the construction of Israeli settlements in Palestinian territories. General Palestinian despair over the failure of the Palestinian leadership to stop Israeli expansion into Palestinian areas was among the factors that also contributed to the emergence of and support for Hamas, the militant Islamist organization.

Naivete is believing that carrying out intransigent actions with no regard for all the parties involved will end well for you, as Israel is currently doing. If you want to catch a glimpse at the future of the far-right Israeli government, look no further than how apartheid South Africa was isolated and boycotted because of their segregationist policies (they couldn't even participate in international competitions prior to 1990), to the point where the only way back to normalcy was to open up society to non-white populations. The same outcome is likely to happen to Israel if they refuse to compromise with the PA.

Last edited:
They left in 2005....

And do you think civilians care of Hamas is firing or an off shoot organization?

Israel still controls and occupies Gaza despite Israeli settlers having left in 2005.
1) The Gaza Strip isn't occupied by Israel (myth)

FACT:
Boston Globe: "Israeli-imposed buffer zones.. now absorb nearly 14 percent of Gaza's total land and at least 48 percent of total arable land. Similarly, the sea buffer zone covers 85 percent of the maritime area promised to Palestinians in the Oslo Accords, reducing 20 nautical miles to three." Human Rights Watch: "Israel also continues to control the population registry for residents of the Gaza Strip, years after it withdrew its ground forces and settlements there." B'Tselem, 2013: "Israel continues to maintain exclusive control of Gaza's airspace and the territorial waters, just as it has since it occupied the Gaza Strip in 1967."
As for the rockets. .how do you know Israel will still be attacked if Palestinians get their rights, freedom and independence? It has restored peace in other countries when a population achieved its self determination, why not for Palestinians.

Your rhetoric is what Israel used to avoid peace and keep occupying for its sole purpose and interests. Speaking hypothetically and in hyperbole just to keep justifying its occupation.

Turn on the subtitles for this video:

Unbelievable. Singing with such passion too. These are the people American tax payers are supplying with gazillions of dollars worth of weaponry.

Turn on the subtitles for this video:

Unbelievable. Singing with such passion too. These are the people American tax payers are supplying with gazillions of dollars worth of weaponry.

What is this? Israelis never do this kind of stuff 

I can literally post hundreds of Pro Palestinian rallies that are a lot less peaceful then that, so I don't think you should go there. You see what those animals are doing in France?

And why don't you post any of the left side Israelis showing up in thousands peacefully protesting against what Israel is doing?

And I'm not standing with those protesters in the least bit, so don't get that idea.

Last edited:
I can literally post hundreds of Pro Palestinian rallies that are a lot less peaceful then that, so I don't think you should go there. You see what those animals are doing in France?

And why don't you post any of the left side Israelis showing up in thousands peacefully protesting against what Israel is doing?

And I'm not standing with those protesters in the least bit, so don't get that idea.
Unlike the pro Israelis in this thread, I can admit that there are bad Palestinians out there. It's the "ya Israel is doing this but............ It's the Palestinians fault" that i'm sick of hearing. 

"Protesters"? What exactly are they "protesting"? They are celebrating. Of course they are not voilent - they don't need to be violent because what they want is already taking place: They are passionately chanting that Israel should murder Palestinian children, and Israel's army and government are all too happy to comply with their wishes. It's more like a gathering of fans for a celebration after their team wins the championship. They are right wingers celebrating the policy of the right wing majority of Israel that elected the murderous right wing Likud led government that is carrying out the murders, and in "peaceful" times settlement building in Palestinian territories.

Last edited:
I've said there are bad Israelis out there and I don't agree with everything they do. Those people in that video are on the extreme right side, and not the majority opinion of most Israelis. Every single country has them, and they are animals as well.

I want an Israeli pro debater to go through this article and try to debunk every single point.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/5624401

I can, but does it really matter? We've went through the majority of things in that post, so there is no need to waste more of my time and go in circles. Also that article is written by somebody who works for Al Jazeera, so I'll take it with a little bias and some grain of salt.

Last edited:
userref15,

What does his name have to do with him having less credit for his journalism? 

Infact, he presents arguments from Israeli and rights group sources which he put together. 

That's the issue in all this. There is the propaganda, truth, half-truths, etc. So depending on which side of the fence you are, you will believe what you want and take the propaganda or truth of what fits your perspective and opinion. 

userref15,

What does his name have to do with him having less credit for his journalism? 

Infact, he presents arguments from Israeli and rights group sources which he put together. 

That's the issue in all this. There is the propaganda, truth, half-truths, etc. So depending on which side of the fence you are, you will believe what you want and take the propaganda or truth of what fits your perspective and opinion. 

Would you look an article differently if the authors name was Muhammed vs Mendelson? Of course you would. It's natural. You would take one with a grain of salt because you think there is bias. Just like if I posted something from somebody who works for the Jerusalem Post, you wouldn't validate it as much.

Last edited:
Dude just linked a Huffington Post article in an argument
laugh.gif
He's pro-Palistinian he's clearly not too bright. 

He's pro-Palistinian he's clearly not too bright. 
She.

Huffington Post also has grown as a source, and at a really fast pace I must add. 

Plus, I don't buy you discrediting it right off the bat because it's from the Huffington Post. 

Expecting your written rebuttal to the points tonight. Should be interesting to read the other side. 

To make things simple, Palestinians don't have any legitimate claim to the land.  The reason they lost the land was because the Ottoman Empire joined the side of the Central Powers in WW1.  After losing the battle/war, in 1917, Britain took control over the land.  It was no longer owned by the Palestinians, it was for Britain to do with as they pleased.  Britain owned that land.  After holding it from 1917 to 1948, they decided to create Israel.  They used THEIR land how they pleased.  

Palestinians lost that land when they lost WW1 fighting against America, Britain, and the other Allied powers. 

To make things simple, Palestinians don't have any legitimate claim to the land.  The reason they lost the land was because the Ottoman Empire joined the side of the Central Powers in WW1.  After losing the battle/war, in 1917, Britain took control over the land.  It was no longer owned by the Palestinians, it was for Britain to do with as they pleased.  Britain owned that land.  After holding it from 1917 to 1948, they decided to create Israel.  They used THEIR land how they pleased.  

Palestinians lost that land when they lost WW1 fighting against America, Britain, and the other Allied powers. 
Is this the issue anymore? I think people understand that or for the most part have accepted the division of the land by the UN. I take it back, it is an issue, but there is a much bigger problem here.

The issue is how Israel has taken land that should be under Palestine under these guidelines, as well as their control of areas such as Gaza the West Bank etc, which shouldn't be controlled by Israel. So a lot of what Israel is doing is illegal. 

Last edited:
[quote name=url="/t/600484/palestinian-genocide-awareness-thread/930#post_21240863"]

Report: Hamas executes alleged spies, shoots protesters in Gaza

Hamas shot some 20 Palestinians on Monday night for protesting against Hamas for the massive destruction inflicted on their neighborhood in Shejaia by the IDF in the past weeks, Channel 10 reported on Tuesday.

Over the past few days, Hamas has executed more than 30 civilians from various parts of the Gaza Strip which it suspected of collaborating with Israel, unidentified Palestinian security sources told the Palestine Press News Agency.

Hamas claimed it had detected alleged “spies” in the area of Shejaia and said that they were executed after an investigation into some of them. Such investigations reportedly revealed weapons and communication devices in the possession of the "spies."

In the past Palestinian sources have quoted Hamas’ armed wing, Ezaddin al-Qassam as saying that it has used agents in civilian clothes to monitor the movement of suspected informants.

[/quote]

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Prot...lleged-spies-shoots-protesters-in-Gaza-369331

Genocide and ethnic cleansing of their own people.

so they gave the death sentence to citizens who committed treason and are to blame for the death of many civilians. thats oddly a quite normal punishment for treason. the spies were investigated and found guilty... throwing around the words genocide and ethnic cleansing does not make israel less guilty of the crime. but nice try. every time the usa gives a death penalty does tha constitute as ethnic cleansing? backwards logic where your trying to dehumanize the palestinian people and defend their murder

Last edited:
They were protesting agasint Hamas. That's treason to you?

Notice "spies" in quotations.

Is this the issue anymore? I think people understand that or for the most part have accepted the division of the land by the UN. I take it back, it is an issue, but there is a much bigger problem here.

The issue is how Israel has taken land that should be under Palestine under these guidelines, as well as their control of areas such as Gaza the West Bank etc, which shouldn't be controlled by Israel. So a lot of what Israel is doing is illegal. 
They didn't take land that was Palestinian.  They were given land that was owned by Britain.  Palestine owned nothing. 

They didn't take land that was Palestinian.  They were given land that was owned by Britain.  Palestine owned nothing. 
They have illegally been taking land/building settlements that should be under Palestinian rule based on the UN divisions. 

They were protesting agasint Hamas. That's treason to you?

Notice "spies" in quotations.

this is directly from your questionable and clearly biased source.

Hamas claimed it had detected alleged “spies” in the area of Shejaia and said that they were executed after an investigation into some of them. Such investigations reportedly revealed weapons and communication devices in the possession of the "spies."

so there was investigating and incrementing evidence. so yes it is treason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom