Panera Employee KNOCKED Out Vol. NY Takes an L?

Did she deserve it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• IDGAFHSPIIHB

• Total voters
First thing I thought when I saw the wind up... I betcha dude is from the Caribbean somewhere...
laugh.gif
bruh I low key was thinking he was Caribbean by the way he did ol girl 

bruh I low key was thinking he was Caribbean by the way he did ol girl 

I know it's not part of the Caribbean, but I know an old timer from the Bahamas that's stronger than most dudes I know & he just turned 70 (an ox of a man & has these gigantic hands that look like bear paws.

Saw him wrestle his step grandson whose somewhere between 6'1" & 6'3" and about 280 pounds. He wrestled that kid to the ground for fun because he was playfully talking smack & made him say grandpa I love you 3 times...

People from the islands don't play...

Last edited:
The Panera is in the middle of Manahattan.

With that location they would need a ton of employees to keep up with the customer traffic

My vote it it was too much. If all this is true

We walked in, in the middle of her quitting her job mid shift. She was yelling at a different manager than the one who hit her and was throwing some bags of chips on the ground, threatening to turn up in this *****, etc. Really nothing I haven’t seen before or wouldn’t expect from someone who has to work at a ******* Panera all day.

Then out of nowhere white shirt manager approaches her and immediately gets physical with her, keep in mind she’s about 5’2 at most and he was bigger than me... He legit threw her down a flight of stairs and out the front door for really no reason, she runs around to the other entrance to retaliate and that’s where the video starts. You might wanna say she hit him first, but really he had FULL CONTROL over her the entire time, was throwing her around, I think she gets one slap in that was louder than it was painful, then he half punches her once, she spins, and then he REALLY ******* PUNCHES her. You can even hear me and my friend yell DON’T HIT HER just before it... I checked on her for a while after the cops left, she seemed ok, she kept saying he really got her in the ear mostly which I know stings like a *****. She was bleeding a little, and had cuts on her hands but she seemed ok after the adrenaline wore off. [\quote]

Last edited:
He overdid it, but people need to learn if you gonna hit someone, be prepared to get hit back.

tbh I didn't know Panera Bread w/ that many black employees existed :lol:

the ones here are not like that at all
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
That's the first thing I noticed..
The few times I've been to Panera, I was the only brotha in there[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]

Last edited:
What he did was wrong, he overreacted and SHOULD know better...

BUT, some ****** don't care.. Most women pick their battles, some don't and end up on YouTube.

tbh I didn't know Panera Bread w/ that many black employees existed :lol:

the ones here are not like that at all

Bruh, around my way Panera Bread is the WHITEST place you can go to. I've never been to one but I just know it's gotta be a bunker for white people to get away from us.

Bruh that's how I felt when I used to go to my local panera. Got me feeling so outta place on some we dont serve your kind steez :lol:

Their food was trash and they're overrated

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
That's the first thing I noticed..
The view times I've been to Panera, I was the only brotha in there[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]

Last edited:
Idk why but I know this guy is african, he had a different charisma about his swing

Why are some of you so desperate to give New York an L. Its just a cry for attention from the people who live in the inferiority complex cities

She didn't deserve that but she shouldve kept her hands to herself. Dude was probably fed up from the constant disrespect/

#LevelRusty

Girls need to learn if they want to hit a man they need to prepare to get hit like one. Bet that silly ***** wont try it again. Dont een care

that video is actually recorded by my coworkers haha

"some **** just went down at lunch" whattttt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom