Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
It's only been one day. Not everyone gets their orders processed at the same time. Sign up for ups my choice so you can be notified when the package has been picked up.
Oh, it's not really that serious. I just cop almost exclusively from FNL and I usually have my shipment email by now. That's why I asked if anyone else's showed as shipped. Then your "call them now" post got me spooked. :lol:

Sorry the call them was for the Eastbay dude. I've seen many orders cancelled due to it saying waiting for approval but it never getting approved. FNL doesn't have the status for orders.

@caleb4god - much love man. Def appreciate what you do. Just hate your new attack members approach. There was a time when members attacked you and I had to end that noise. We all have to play nice.

Eastbay? The order approval usually just requires a call.
Yeah.  I would recommend calling if it is in that Approval Hold status.  It is waiting for payment approval and you just have to call to confirm your payment.

And remember, please be nice to the CSR.  It is a busy day for them today!

Cmon dude... Everyone has their hustles Not sure why you keep going ham on people that flip shoes. The same people that hate resellers are the same ones that hate bot users.
i dont like anything that has messed up the sneakerhead game.. i miss the 90's 

@caleb4god - much love man. Def appreciate what you do. Just hate your new attack members approach. There was a time when members attacked you and I had to end that noise. We all have to play nice.

Hey man same to you. Ima keep it chill. Cant change peoples minds for em. I kno the advice id give others is to do you and keep it movin and thats the same advice i need to give myself heh.

now if only you could save me from those NT'ers that go in on me..lol you included

Didnt they have free 2 day ship?

Nope. That promo ended just before this release.

I chatted with a NDC rep and they show an estimated delivery date of 12/26. Not sure how 2- day shipping will work with tomorrow being a holiday.

Sounds like I'm not getting them until Monday at the earliest.

Hey man same to you. Ima keep it chill. Cant change peoples minds for em. I kno the advice id give others is to do you and keep it movin and thats the same advice i need to give myself heh. Dudes were pissed when i blew up the program they all thought nobody else was using just because they werent using his. Good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry the call them was for the Eastbay dude. I've seen many orders cancelled due to it saying waiting for approval but it never getting approved. FNL doesn't have the status for orders.
Thanks for the tip. I did a live chat on the eastbay site, and was told order is going to be shipped today, and payment  was approved.  He updraded shipping to 1 day so should have on friday.

Thanks for the tip. I did a live chat on the eastbay site, and was told order is going to be shipped today, and payment  was approved.  He updraded shipping to 1 day so should have on friday.

Eastbay and ups on point this xmas. Had my legend blues monday with only the usual 2 day air that comes with platinum membership. Shocked the he** out of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eastbay and ups on point this xmas. Had my legend blues monday with only the usual 2 day air that comes with platinum membership. Shocked the he** out of me.
Yeah they're def not messing around this holiday season. This is the first time i got through with eastbay as i always get the sold out screen. Usually cop through ndc, but recently have gotten lucky with fnl for the black/infr 6, and the legend blues

This pack is gonna look sick with my Lions gear
pimp.gif

Really loved these 11s. Just could justify paying 500 for 2 Jordan's. Maybe if I played ball a lot.

Wished they came out instead of those weak legend blues

People posting stupid pics just devalues their shoes and makes it harder for them to get rid of them :lol:

They don't realize that there is a real market for the xx9 especially since they perform well on the court.

Really loved these 11s. Just could justify paying 500 for 2 Jordan's. Maybe if I played ball a lot.

Wished they came out instead of those weak legend blues

Here is my thing... I play ball 2-3 times a week and I'm still not happy about havng the xx9.
Destroying them kinda takes away from the "pack" and I also know I can get the other color xx9s for much cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom