Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
The codes are given out by Nike usually as compensation/consideration due to either a mistake on their part, overselling, or defect in a product. 

Easy profit. These were 600 retail in Canada +13% tax. Near $700 retail and guys are selling their tickets with haste. Sell them up north, but there is profit in these

The codes are given out by Nike usually as compensation/consideration due to either a mistake on their part, overselling, or defect in a product. 
The most I've gotten was 15% off :/ Maybe I should ask for a 20% off next time lol.

I think people also use ebate.

Out of all the years of dealing with fnl, I never had to deal with the issue that many have claimed with the charges. Wifey called me tonight because she was in the mall trying to shop and our debit card kept getting declined. She was like no way possible....until she checked the account online on her phone and saw over $5,510 of pending charges from finishline. Of course she called me fussing on why I ordered so much. Of course I am on the other end dumb found on the situation. 10 pending charges from fnl on the gof pack when I only ordered 1. I can even see 2 charges since the first time it said it was an error and 2nd time it went through....but 10 charges on a pack that expensive! Told her to just use her personal account and to transfer back once funds were released. Fnl got me heated!
all you have to do is call your bank and have them delete the pending charges.

Out of all the years of dealing with fnl, I never had to deal with the issue that many have claimed with the charges. Wifey called me tonight because she was in the mall trying to shop and our debit card kept getting declined. She was like no way possible....until she checked the account online on her phone and saw over $5,510 of pending charges from finishline. Of course she called me fussing on why I ordered so much. Of course I am on the other end dumb found on the situation. 10 pending charges from fnl on the gof pack when I only ordered 1. I can even see 2 charges since the first time it said it was an error and 2nd time it went through....but 10 charges on a pack that expensive! Told her to just use her personal account and to transfer back once funds were released. Fnl got me heated!
all you have to do is call your bank and have them delete the pending charges.

Pretty sure the only way to have the funds released is by fnl calling the bank. Only thing he can do is a stop payment but no point in that cuz the funds will be back in a couple days.

Pretty sure the only way to have the funds released is by fnl calling the bank. Only thing he can do is a stop payment but no point in that cuz the funds will be back in a couple days.
helped my friend get the white/pink 13s...she had 4 charges she called her bank and 10 mins later it was down to 1 (rightful) charge. i usually don't worry about it because i use my credit card never my debit.

helped my friend get the white/pink 13s...she had 4 charges she called her bank and 10 mins later it was down to 1 (rightful) charge. i usually don't worry about it because i use my credit card never my debit.
yep. cc is the way to go for fnl's pending charges. (not condoning the use of cc unless you pay your balance in full)

well, i struck a "deal" with someone today for $650. we supposed to meet up in the morning. that's already more than i wanna spend on this pack. retail is more than i wanted to spend. but i wanted the 11s of course and i totally slept on this release (i actually forgot all about it caught up in tryna secure my columbias). and i figure the price is only going up so we shall see what happens in the morning...
i feel that. sometimes you just gotta do it to save yourself the time and cost down the road. i ended up paying way more than i 'wanted' to for my future premium bred (the first ones with the black midsole) and glows, but didn't feel like waiting for them hoping the price would go down or for them to get even more rare only avail in VNDS condition. 

good luck in the mroning

Really glad I picked them up... I think I'm also in the minority where I really like the 29's.  Can't wait to see how they perform on court
yeah, was gonna get the riverwalk xx9s to hoop in, but just gonna rock with these pantone xx9s.  im hype, because the xx8s were a good shoe with the exception of the zoom unit popping on the xx8s. they've seemed to have corrected the issue by rotating the orientation of the zoom unit on the xx9s.  wanna see how i feel about them compared to the kobe ixs which are currently my fave shoes to hoop in

Size 8 was return to FTL. I see why already yellowing and a crack on the back

My size though...

I would of only copped this pack with a 20% code srs... $436 shipped plus ebates practically $400 flat....

That $500 was JB overkill.... Only if they would of release both 11s on the pack then maybe... But the 29's :smh:

Congrats to those who copped mines should be here on Tuesday :pimp:

Saw my brother in laws pair earlier tonight... Not going to lie, the 11s are sick but the 29 kind a had me feeling that I'm okay with missing out on this pack. Not really sure how the 11s going to be in the future. But thats not the reason I J's.

I suggest you check eBay buddy! The day one packs are selling for $700

I'm late on this, but is Horrible returns on a $500 pack. 15% Profit after fees and shipping. These are for balling or a collectors, but not a resellers dream pack!

Not to mention, most folks are doing 50%+ on cheaper GR's.

yep. cc is the way to go for fnl's pending charges. (not condoning the use of cc unless you pay your balance in full)

I never use cc for things such as shoes. Either I have the cash or I am not gettting them. But, I have learned and if purchased from fnl again I will use cc. I always thought it took days for pending charges to fall off, never heard of calling the bank to release and it just taking a few minutes. But, now I know

too many fake 11s to try and buy them alone I rather just buy the pack

Last edited:
I had three in different carts. They were not super difficult. A lot of indecision because of the price. I j use bought one.

my son just unboxed his, these crap all over the legend blues, these are dope. the nubuck upper is really nice

I suggest you check eBay buddy! The day one packs are selling for $700

I'm late on this, but is Horrible returns on a $500 pack. 15% Profit after fees and shipping. These are for balling or a collectors, but not a resellers dream pack!

Not to mention, most folks are doing 50%+ on cheaper GR's.

While I agree with your statement, some people are getting their packs for below retail.
1. End sold theirs for like $400
2. sneakersnstuff gave people 30% off coupons for canceling legend blue orders
3. People used 20% off coupons they got from nike, stole, or purchased from ebay

Personally, I just let my boy get my extra pack for retail and shipping. I paid retail and didn't think it was worth the hassle of selling. My main goal was to make sure I got a pack shipped instead of ordering one and getting cancelled.

Last edited:
I got 2 packs and happily keeping both, what ever happened to buying it because you ummm.........like it? :lol: btw, Merry Christmas everybody

I got 2 packs and happily keeping both, what ever happened to buying it because you ummm.........like it?
laugh.gif
btw, Merry Christmas everybody
that is rare these days when prices are this ridiculous and there is no shortage of buyers @ resale price  
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom