Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
dude was a smart man,  the retail for xx9s are 225, and since he sold the 11s for 375, he only paid 125 + tax for a pair of 29s. and you got your 11s for 375, win win situation!

sorry bro was it the ones at shoe palace?
Yeah. Thank you for the oop but she said some dude from Target (lurker) got them as I was 10 minutes from there. Rain caused a lil back up but ehh..Went to red lobster for free biscuits instead 
laugh.gif

Yeah. Thank you for the oop but she said some dude from Target (lurker) got them as I was 10 minutes from there. Rain caused a lil back up but ehh..Went to red lobster for free biscuits instead :lol:

weather was terrible yesterday, they closed the fwy while I was heading to vegas.

Dang man you sound salty AF right now... Why was that comment even necessary? He got a pair for way less. Don't hate, congratulate.

mean.gif
Sit down.

Salty cause I'm warning him?

You sound silly. 

Oh, thanks for responding to my PM. 
mean.gif

FYI: My pack just updated shipping from a very helpful NTer for retail

if you were looking to resell then you can easily eat at flightclub... you can sell the 11's make like 50 bucks and still keep the 29s for free... not worth it for me though the 11s are that hot that i will just keep the pack for myself n rock them

Last edited:
if you were looking to resell then you can easily eat at flightclub... you can sell the 11's make like 50 bucks and still keep the 29s... not worth it for me though the 11s are that hot that i will just keep the pack for myself n rock them
Fakes with half price paid receipts with full boxes are keeping people happy I think.

Most 'resellers' can't sit on $500-50 for too long so they're selling for cheap. The time is now to come up on a deal like ole boy paying $375

^ fakes are not for me though... i dont care if people cant tell i know they are not legit and i cant rock with that even if its for the cheap... it would be dumb to sell right away anyway because theres still a lot to go around so it would be smart to hold on to these if you want to resell... but at the same time its also dumb to wait for the right deal to cop because as time passes by the price will only go up...as you can tell by "flightclub prices" the 11s will make your money back alone

Last edited:

Sit down.

Salty cause I'm warning him?

You sound silly. 

Oh, thanks for responding to my PM. 
mean.gif

FYI: My pack just updated shipping from a very helpful NTer for retail
still, even if you get charged with custom fees its still less than retail price. 

THIS.  I don't knock anyone who waits to wear their kicks.  To each his own, but if I buy a shoe, that means I like the shoe and don't care if I walk in the mall and 100 people are wearing the same shoe.  Them wearing the same shoe has NOTHING to do with me wearing mine or anything else.  I also see people say something about those who wear the shoes as soon as they buy them.   There aren't any rules to this.  If you spend your money on it, wear it whenever you like.  I was in the shoe store the other day discussing them, and grown men talking about you aren't supposed to wear shoes the same day you buy them.  Grown *** men following "rules" basically caring about what others think.  Live and let live.  
Yah. I usually don't even wear my shoes anyways. Most jays are uncomfortable and hurt my feet. I got the OG playoffs. Those are comfy kinda. Anything else hurts my feet after an hour

Yah. I usually don't even wear my shoes anyways. Most jays are uncomfortable and hurt my feet. I got the OG playoffs. Those are comfy kinda. Anything else hurts my feet after an hour
thats why i switch out most insoles. you can try that, much better after. 

Back
Top Bottom