Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I'm waiting on shipping info as well.  But they did respond to my email asking about removing the tax from my purchase.  The response I received was "We are really sorry but we are not able to avoid taxes, duties or any brokerages fees which may be incurred on your order shipment."  

Anyone get a different response?

Got the exact same thing. It's probably a form letter. I'm sure they get that question a lot from non-eu customers.

Finally dug out my Nike UNC jersey from my storage so I can rock it with my Carolinas....Haven't worn this thing since the late '90s.
Dude, I had the same thoughts!  
smokin.gif
    I need to get back into the gym though before I wear that jersey again.  Lol!  
roll.gif

the pack came out after 2 releases of the concords and there was only one after it....

my point was the hype for that pack was thru the roof cause the concords hadn't dropped in years prior

and I was talking about the concord mid and low release

and whether the dmps are better quality or higher patent cut or not there isn't much need to pay crazy money for em any more

these days I think more people would look for the dmp 6s cause there's no other way to get em

outstanding pack tho

my point was the hype for that pack was thru the roof cause the concords hadn't dropped in years prior

and I was talking about the concord mid and low release

and whether the dmps are better quality or higher patent cut or not there isn't much need to pay crazy money for em any more

these days I think more people would look for the dmp 6s cause there's no other way to get em

outstanding pack tho
no lie, my campout was 15 deep, and everyone got 4-5 packs if they wanted. I cleaned up that day and bought a car with the profit.

That Gold box>

If the gof pack would been bundled with the 11 and anything from a jordan 1-6, it would of been crazy just trying to get them. Everything is hyped to s#it these days, hopefully this bubble pops soon.

If the gof pack would been bundled with the 11 and anything from a jordan 1-6, it would of been crazy just trying to get them. Everything is hyped to s#it these days, hopefully this bubble pops soon.

I don't think these packs are really moving to be honest. 29s kill it.

My boy has been trying to move a pack only wanted 640 or something pretty reasonable and still hasn't been able to move it.

That's just him and a couple of others but my homeboy is having the same issue. It depends what size it is. I moved all mine but I was selective in sizes

Last edited:
Top 5 Packs IMO

1.DMP(The drama that was built from the Gold Lettering Bleeding, to the JB re-call, to the re-release)
2.Infrared 6s pack(the hype that was built for it)
3. 11/12 pack(enough said)
4.6/17(people going crazy for the re-release of the Carmine at the time)
5.Gift of Flight. If the 29's were replaced with the 6's, this pack would have been at number 2)

Top 5 Packs IMO

1.DMP(The drama that was built from the Gold Lettering Bleeding, to the JB re-call, to the re-release)
5.Gift of Flight. If the 29's were replaced with the 6's, this pack would have been at number 2)
no love for the X/XIII CDP?
Most def one of the better ones

Top 5 Packs IMO

no love for the X/XIII CDP?
Most def one of the better ones

Me personally, I never liked it. I know it was the first of the CDP, but the Shadows and the 10s line never really appealed to me.

6's had built so much hype at that time since it was the first time the Carmine was re-releasing. The 17s could have been better executed I felt. All black was just too weak.

Finally I got a pack. Finish line actually let my payment go through after 100 past attempts using paypal.

Back
Top Bottom