Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

shoulee81 on instagram posted a pic. i've been following him for a while and i've never seen him post fakes or something that doesn't end up releasing a few months later.
if you're a fan of GMs/Fakes, they're the person to follow on IG 
5I5s8.png

lol OVO 6's most def guarantees that he has fakes. damn near had a damn lynch mob after me when i said he was fake having infrared 6's back in like june

man I just need to know if these releasing in GS..... and it's looking like they won't :smh:

we didn't get OG Spizike 6s
We not getting Jeters

*deep sigh*

man I just need to know if these releasing in GS..... and it's looking like they won't
mean.gif

we didn't get OG Spizike 6s
We not getting Jeters

*deep sigh*
going by the two shoes you listed, you ain't miss much IMO 
scust.png
. Hope that made you feel better lol

Last edited:
All the pics so far are of the same quality as the ones on taobao

You people are so gullible....thinking any of these sources are copping legit shoes

Guaranteed every time they post you can go on taobao and buy a pair.....that's exactly what they do

Last edited:
going by the two shoes you listed, you ain't miss much IMO 
scust.png
. Hope that made you feel better lol

I actually liked those Spizike 6s :lol: Better than the all red joints with the black sole. Jeters are meh, but it's the principle. I want to have the option of passing :lol: right now it's like well you don't even get a shot

I can see how frustrating that would be. That shouldn't be much of a problem soon tho :nerd:

View media item 1187197

I know some dudes were hot because of the differences betewen GS and men's---however if they follow the trend 7 (currently) is both GS and men's. So I've been able to get by if I don't like GS I just cop men's. It's more $$ but hey, I don't want to walk around in some BS. Case in point I had to do that for Speed Turfs, though men's sizes started at a 6 (odd)

ANYWHO... we'll see if they make good on making more shoes available in GS.

Been saying shoulee has fake factory connects but people ignored. He posts a pair of kicks, a week later every fake/GM puts the same exact shoes for sale.

Case closed. He might have money and some legit kicks but 99.9% of the stuff he posts early is fake

Other legit sites are starting to confirm. We will see. Might be an expensive Christmas.....FOR ME

I really like these.  I will be copping....or attempting to if Nike allows....

Been saying shoulee has fake factory connects but people ignored. He posts a pair of kicks, a week later every fake/GM puts the same exact shoes for sale.

Case closed. He might have money and some legit kicks but 99.9% of the stuff he posts early is fake

So many fakes out there

Back
Top Bottom