Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I'm not even going to bother entering any raffles for these, I do like the XIs, but not with this pack/price. It's also a shame that it isn't even a good looking pair of XX9s, imo.

Let the games begin. Hopefully the price point keeps these fcfs. I don't wanna deal with raffles for these, those bring out more resellers/entrants.
Who is that guy. How he know everything

Welp Raffle, online or resell if this is true. Found out local champs is getting thses but Im not even going to try. I know the camping is going to be crazy.

I wouldn't take DJ Folk's word as gold, he's the same dude on Twitter who asked me when did the Orion 7s release :x :smh: ... And look at the range, 40-80K :lol: that's a wide gap.

anyone know a relaible place to pre order the pack? i can't fight the lines on the 14th
@kunk75  Hard to Pre -Order these other than ebay or knowing someone who can get LEGIT pairs early. I understand the line ish is problematic. I don't do it myself.
happy.gif
 When everybody gets the Pantone 11's they will agree that they are worth the bread. The 29 is a free shoe in my opinion, which i don't have or care for so I cant tell you about that quality.

i kinda want both cause my son likes to play in 29s and is burning through Kobes. Maybe I'll just wait in line.

I like both pairs so ill be happy with the pack, but it does suck that they are forcing the 29 on you.

If they would of bundled it with this one it would of been better imo
@Duo 1026   They should have just gave us the 6 Pantones. Come on it is the year of the Jordan 6's. 6's and 11's should have DROPPED. 

So, anyone know if these will release in Europe?
And what msrp will be over here? €440 or something?

Thanks.
Think Cigar & Champagne's were $250 a piece and they went for 220 euro a piece.

So a lot of money for an XI, as I (like most here) don't like these XX9's.

Last edited:
Is the it fair to say we should be looking for pantone 1-14 In Dafewcha?

I remember watching a DJDELZ video where he had different models of the pantones and this was a least 2yrs ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom