Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
If I get the pack I'm wearing the heck out of the XX9s, and staring the heck out of the XIs.
Still haven't worn my OG Cool Grey 11s, so definitely could never wear the Pantones.

Last edited:
If I get the pack I'm wearing the heck out of the XX9s, and staring the heck out of the XIs.
Still haven't worn my OG Cool Grey 11s, so definitely could never wear the Pantones.

The XI's are too nice not to wear. This is the first time I will get the sole protectors....I will wear these if I am able to get them.

Won 2 packs at Fox hills Culver city...... 1 at FA & the other at FNL.... talk about LUCK!

I regret not getting someone to grab raffle tickets for these :smh:

Closest stores I know of are that are getting these are 45 mins to an hour away :\

Last edited:
If you buy this pack and the Columbia's you spending like almost $800.00 on shoes in one week the price of this pack alone ain't worth it I think people are coming to their senses to me its a no brainer even if you make a nice salary this shouldn't sit well with you.

Last edited:
Picked up a ticket at NikeDC today and as soon as I get out the door one of my boys calls telling me he had won an extra pack. 

This and 5 calls for the 11s made today a good day 
laugh.gif

The XX9s will be hooped in.

need these dumb bad. Gonna swing for the fence on RD on the websites, hopefully I tag something.

Idk if Finishline could do this or maybe the employee is an idiot but I found out the one near me did a raffle on thursday; after I got off I went to go fill one out. Friday I was leaving the mall and told my boy to go fill a raffle out for me.... the girl was about to give him a ticket and then I asked: "When are you guys doing calls for the pack?" she said they already did them thursday, they did the raffle wednesday. So I asked: "then why did I get a ticket yesterday and why are going to give him a ticket for a raffle thats already been over?" She caught an attitude saying " I dont get what you are talking about but at least you saved an extra $500" smh bit thats not the point, the shmoney gonna get spent regardless.  

Long story short: Can stores still do raffles after calls ? A rhetorical question, but I have a feeling they're being shady.

Seems like the high price tag are killing resale which is great
killing resale. resale helps the hype and prices will continue to sky. we have to remember the fakes (a billion dollar industry) sell for equal or more than retail. fake pantone selling for 350+ plus right now . A couple legit pairs selling for 650. Profit will always be there to make, but higher initial investments will  deter  some.

Back
Top Bottom