Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

Does anyone know how to fix this finishline problem ? has anyone ever called and actually got them to fix it on their end ???
Calling them does nothing, they'll  try to make it seem like the problem is on your end and way too many people have issues making payments with them for it not to be an issue on their end.

got alert from credit card that card was charged...but didn't finish transaction on fnl......so did i get a pair?  haha
If you don't get an email saying your order is official then you know you didn't get any shoes.

Weirdest release in quite some time. I got through very easily got size 9.5 Tried for a second pair on FNL didnt let the charge go through and now it sells out in the first 40 minutes.

I see a lot of poeple had the same FNL issues I did. I tried two cards. I think autofill on Chrome messed it up. It was adding my email to the gift card fields. Not even sure, I had my CC company on the phone and they said it was good on their end, FNL was reversing the charge for some reason, address not matching up, security code, etc. But all were good.

Anyway, glad I got through on Nike and got the order through, I was almost through FNL before I had the shoes in my card on NDC...until the CC issue.

Seems like a lot of people got their packs, so that's good. I am actually excited about balling in the XX9s, and rocking the XIs.

I could have bough multiples of these.  Just one though.  Hoping to find one pair of 11s for reasonable on the market to wear.

Checked out at FNL with a 13.

Thought my concillation prize was in hand, since legend blue raffles and online work yielded nada.

Then hit with the error page....no confirmation email, but they damn sure got the pending charge on my account.

FNL is awful

Last edited:
I unbelievably was able to get through on NDC for the first time since I think the Infrared pack. Thing is I'm not sure I wanna keep em cause I'm having serious buyers remorse over the 500+ tax on these

Seems like all 13 were gone on all sites
Nah, I had them all in one cart.

Another reason I hate the eastbay/ftl/fta/champs sites sometimes, theres no way to edit that down to one pair.

I'd literally have to cop 3 then call them to edit down to 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom