Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Had a long work week in Las Vegas due to work at CES 2015. I ended up checking out Urban Necessities shop at Boulevard Mall. My first time going there. Awesome consignment/sneaker shop and the owners/staff are really cool and focused on the right experience. I ended up picking up another GOF pack and got a pair of CG XIs while there. My boys who met up with me in Vegas got me an extra pair of Columbias. So it was a good week...

View media item 1346547

It got even better when I got home because the homies at Nike came through with an awesome care package. :pimp:

View media item 1346545
nice pickups. I was out at CES too. I had stopped by Undefeated. They had some nice stuff. But dang I wish i wandered over to Urban Necessities though.

Just been pulling the XI's out the last few days to stare like "man holidays woulda sucked if I ain't get these" :x
Can't wait to rock em, waiting on a few shirts and hoodies I ordered to come in the mail. XX9's have been worn three times already, love em! Comfort is bar none. And they are more stylish than most think. Opinion and taste are acquired and vary to extreme degrees tho!

You better hoop in dem phony *** xx9s!
laugh.gif
traded mine for space jams true story.

Not trying to open a can of worms here but for those that ball in your XI's. Do you guys normally go TTS or half-size up? That leather toe box isn't very giving.

I'm in that in between two sizes and I don't want to un-ds these if I need to trade for a smaller size. I know it all depends on each individual's foot is but just wanted to get a gauge/consensus?

Not trying to open a can of worms here but for those that ball in your XI's. Do you guys normally go TTS or half-size up? That leather toe box isn't very giving.

I'm in that in between two sizes and I don't want to un-ds these if I need to trade for a smaller size. I know it all depends on each individual's foot is but just wanted to get a gauge/consensus?
When I used to ball in my 11's, I would go a half size up from my true size so I can double sock for added comfort and cushion.

Balling in my true size would kill my pinky toes and the soles of my feet 30 minutes into balling.

But if you are just shooting hoops, stay TTS.

Last edited:
When I used to ball in my 11's, I would go a half size up from my true size so I can double sock for added comfort and cushion.

Balling in my true size would kill my pinky toes and the soles of my feet 30 minutes into balling.

But if you are just shooting hoops, stay TTS.
LOL @ Piniky Toe talk.. the Jordan XI's got nothing on the Lebron Xi's when it comes to the lack of Toe Box consideration.. 

LOL @ Piniky Toe talk.. the Jordan XI's got nothing on the Lebron Xi's when it comes to the lack of Toe Box consideration.. 
:lol: Yeah man, my pinky toes felt like they were trying to break through the patent leather when I would cut left and right :lol:

Last edited:
Just copped me a pair for a lil over retail plus shipping. Im so excited pics coming when they arrived. My goal was to stay under $600 mission accomplished!!!

Back
Top Bottom