Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
That new pic still seems strange to me. I'm not even focusing on the blue CF.

Now the black CF still seems fishy. Look at how sharp of a line the blue CF has

Now look at the black one. It's a sloppy line. Almost as if someone took a fine tip sharpy to the CF to color in the blue and turn black. But didn't have a sturdy hand and made a sloppy line at the edge.

Someone post bottom pics of their legit pairs.

Now look at the black one. It's a sloppy line. Almost as if someone took a fine tip sharpy to the CF to color in the blue and turn black. But didn't have a sturdy hand and made a sloppy line at the edge.

He must be an expert at coloring the carbon fiber under the clear sole also :pimp:

:lol: I'm just sayin it looks weird to me

Idk maybe if it was a fake pair who ever put it together tried to sharpy it before they put the clear sole on :lol:

I'm not tryna be douchy. Just saying it looks weird :lol:

But hey life is full of mistakes and that's how we learn so if someone could prove me wrong I don't mind.

Really?! I don't understand why folks are so worried about his mismatched shoes. They are not yours so why get all bent outta shape? He sent them back for a refund, good for him. I might have kept them just because they were different. Besides, who really sees the bottom of the shoes when they're on your feet?

I'm not bent out of shape.

Was just expressing how I thought they looked weird.

It's not like I was spazin on dude telling him his shoes were fake.

Not like I could disprove a person so if son said they legit then I believe him.

I was only pointing out the weird way it looked.

Really?! I don't understand why folks are so worried about his mismatched shoes. They are not yours so why get all bent outta shape? He sent them back for a refund, good for him. I might have kept them just because they were different. Besides, who really sees the bottom of the shoes when they're on your feet?

I was going to keep them but if i paid 500 for something I expect them to look the same lol. Its all good tho ill live without them

:lol: I'm just sayin it looks weird to me

Idk maybe if it was a fake pair who ever put it together tried to sharpy it before they put the clear sole on :lol:

I'm not tryna be douchy. Just saying it looks weird :lol:

But hey life is full of mistakes and that's how we learn so if someone could prove me wrong I don't mind.

Naw u just suck at trying to be a NT DETECTIVE. Pics speak for themselves.

I was going to keep them but if i paid 500 for something I expect them to look the same lol. Its all good tho ill live without them

I'm wit it. I would do the same too. If I dropped money like that I would expect good quality. If it wasn't I would have returned as well.

Fully understand returning them, especially with the price. You may have had the only pair that looked like that, that's why I said I might have thought about keeping them. All that matters is youre happy with the choice.

Last edited:
On another note for anyone that's looking to overpay, I just saw I posting for 3 sz 7s from someone here in the bay. Said they're from Footlocker EU and is willing to separate, but his prices are still steep. I can point you to the info if you want, but any verification is on you, I'm just pointing it out to anyone looking. GL

Here you go[emoji]128077[/emoji] Bought from EB.
111ufrr.jpg

Hard to say, but I probably would have kept the mismatched carbon fiber pair just for the uniqueness of it. Kind of like the ones with the upside down jumpman tongue tag. 

lol people crying about something you cant see while wearing them
I'm telling you dude.  The whole inspection thing is getting waaaaaay out of hand.  
eyes.gif
   I mean damn is it really that serious.  Who in their right mind is going to walk up to someone wearing these shoes and ask to see the stitch pattern or the carbon plate at the bottom.  
mean.gif
  I have plenty of shoes with flaws and I could give two shakes about it because they are so insignificant that it's not even worth  the postage or the gas to take or send them back.  

A cat in another thread was crying about how his 23 was slightly off on the back of the left shoe and posted pics.  The responses ranged from damn to you should send them back.   I mean don't get me wrong, If you are dropping your money on something you want to make sure it's up to par but lets keep things in perspective.  

Last edited:
I'm telling you dude.  The whole inspection thing is getting waaaaaay out of hand.  :rolleyes    I mean damn is it really that serious.  Who in their right mind is going to walk up to someone wearing these shoes and ask to see the stitch pattern or the carbon plate at the bottom.  :smh:   I have plenty of shoes with flaws and I could give two shakes about it because they are so insignificant that it's not even worth  the postage or the gas to take or send them back.  

A cat in another thread was crying about how his 23 was slightly off on the back of the left shoe and posted pics.  The responses ranged from damn to you should send them back.   I mean don't get me wrong, If you are dropping your money on something you want to make sure it's up to par but lets keep things in perspective.  
exactly and this is not a new thing, even OGs had glue issues and the same problems but back then we didnt cry about everything we just wore them into the ground

Those carbon fiber plates are super random... I would have returned mine too.. Never know you might want to get rid of um one day and people would give you crap about that..

Back
Top Bottom