*****Papa John's 50% Off Online Order thru 7/4/12*****

Originally Posted by MMG

papa johns is
sick.gif
It's a good alternative for a pizzeria if you don't want to spend too much.  I like making custom pies with a bunch of toppings on it and I like being able to order online.  I wish every pizza place would copy them and make their own garlic sauce.  The garlic sauce is crack 
smokin.gif

Papa Johns is super wack but ill be traveling over the next few days and this is perfect for picking up on the road.
pimp.gif
But seriously even the chefs in the commercial are emo beta types like "#$%+ man. I'm sorry, I can't cook. Will you forgive me and keep ordering this crap anyways?" Like that's been their marketing scheme the last few years. Pathetic.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

Do we have to tip on top of the delivery fee that pj charges?
Yup $3-5
u dont HAVE to tip a damn thang
I used to always tip $1 because that's how much my dad tipped and I thought it was normal.  After the delivery guys gave me dirty looks then I realized it was cheap as hell.  Now I usually tip $3 because I don't want my food messed with and they remember who the cheap people are.

Not bad, never had papa johns before. Pizza was mid-pack I'd say. But definitely worth it with 50% coupon.

Good looks OP

Just got a Large and some Chicken strips.

First time having the Chicken strips.

never again lol

^ordered the same thing, was 10 bucks..
Shoulda just thrown the 10 bucks away.

Had the chicken strips and like two slices of pizzas, then threw up and threw out all of it
indifferent.gif
at papa johns

Back
Top Bottom