PAPER TRAIL>>>THE RECESSION???

Paper Trail>>>>>>>>>The Recession. Dudes had me hype about TR saying it was better than TM101.........negative. Paper Trail is thealbum of the year thus far IMO. I thought Carter 3 was decent, but it has absolutely no replay value whatsoever besides the bonus tracks. I see Luda andJay's album ending up on top by year's end though. Kanye is on some totally other *!% right now and I refuse to label it as hip hop/rap. Hell he evenis labeling it as a pop album, so you stans can leave him out of this one.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

recession > C3 > L.A.X. > paper trail

ti just doesnt do it for me anymore for some reason ... and its funny how some people say the carter 3 was garbage and then they name about 6 songs that were good on it lololol ... the top 6 songs on the carter 3 are better than any of those other cds top 6 songs ...
Tip, Jeezy, and Game's ability to stay on subject during the song automatically gives them the W, and i'm a fan of Wayne, but he'swild unfocused now.

Paper Trail>L.A.X.>>The Recession>C3

The Recession > Paper Trail > Carter III > LAX

laugh.gif
at dude up there calling LAX a near classic, stay of the drugs

i cant even listen to paper trail all the way thru i like at best 4 songs i can easily listen 2 TR the whole way thru jeezy is consistent with it.....but heywhateva the fans ate up paper trail but %+$% if he wasnt going thru this stuff wit the law that %+$% would b on the shelves

TR>>>>>>>Paper trail

i really dont understand it ... cuz i was on ti hard (no mo) ... but he is just getting boring to me i dont what it is ... i absolutely HATE game with apassion ... i mean before lax i wouldnt even dl his album because i was afraid my hard drive wouldnt like me ... but lax stays in rotation and paper trail leftmy whip after the 2nd spin ...

in terms of riding music and my new taste for music i still holdthat recession > C3 > L.A.X. > paper trail

Paper Trail barely beats out the Recession IMO. L.A.X. was just horrible to those who mentioned it
smh.gif

why can't both be dope albums....you really can't compare the two...i have to be in a different mood to listen to either one

Paper trail is soo wack,recession is way better then that garbage.and l.a.x.was better then both of those albums

Originally Posted by WILLINC

The Recession > Paper Trail > Carter III > LAX

laugh.gif
at dude up there calling LAX a near classic, stay of the drugs

grin.gif
another NTer who thinks they should open their mouth when it comes to hip hop

if you actually have something to say about my opinion and feel like articulating why you think L.A.X. isn't worthy of possibly being considered a classicfeel free to reply

State of Emergency
Bulletproof DIaries
My Life
Money
Cali Sunshine
Ya Heard
House of Pain
Let Us Live
Angel
Never Can Say Good Bye
Dobe Boys
Games Pain
Letter to the King

all BANGERS

there isn't a single weak track on the album imo, the production is unparalleled by any other album we've seen this year, the features are
nerd.gif
andactually come through with heat, Game came with it lyrically, the album doesnt have a flaw

Untitled is the only good rap album i've heard since...hip hop is dead, or doctor's advocate, whatever came last

I think paper trail was certainly better than the recession but i think Luda finna get them both and Jada got an album coming plus dre 3000 still got somethingup his sleeve. this probably finna be t.i. best selling album tho

Papertrail disappointed me. Ready for Whatever os
pimp.gif
tho but I do think it's better than The Recession

How anyone can call The Recession a good album is beyond me.

It's like 6 tracks on there that sound exactly the same.

Album is VERY subpar, even for riding music.

Paper Trail wins by a long shot.

Originally Posted by dipseteagle

Untitled is the only good rap album i've heard since...hip hop is dead, or doctor's advocate, whatever came last

all that means is you generally dont listen to good hip hop, unless you've only heard three hip hop albums in the last three years
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom