parents arrested and charged for spanking their kid and uploading to facebook

I think that more fathers should hit their teenage sons with a closed fist if they get out of line. that's just me though.

Don't reproduce.

I believe in discipline, lord knows I got heavy beat downs that were now considered abuse, hitting in the face and using a close fist is way too much.

Spare the rod spoil the child.

Word.

But uploading it to Facebook the the dumbest thing ever. You're not supposed to glorify it. You're supposed to be parenting, not humiliating your child.

The parents are stupid in this situation. Its like people don't know the definition of privacy anymore.

Kids these days is soft, B
Blood cells made up of strawberry nesquik..
These lil ****** be sweating lavender oil B...
Mad eucalyptus extract seeping out their pores and **** when they be perspirating

Son... :lol:

Don't reproduce.

I believe in discipline, lord knows I got heavy beat downs that were now considered abuse, hitting in the face and using a close fist is way too much.

So now we're telling people when they can/can't procreate because of their personal opinion?

Take that **** somewhere else meng.

It doesn't

Let's say your 17-18 year old son gets in to a disagreement with you. He starts feeling himself and thinks he can talk back and even goes as far as to run up on you..he's in your face. Hands balled up huffing and puffing in your grill.

Then what?

Let's say your 17-18 year old son gets in to a disagreement with you. He starts feeling himself and thinks he can talk back and even goes as far as to run up on you..he's in your face. Hands balled up huffing and puffing in your grill.

Then what?

The fact that he doesn't respect you after 17-18 years of raising him isn't proof you've done a horrible job? The fact that is even an option in his mind to do that isn't a red flag you've failed?

The physical part of discipline should be obsolete by the time that child learns the meaning of consequences. The point of spanking is to able to create a remedial consequence during the years a child doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend cause and effect.

I agree w/ digital022 said. And before you ask me the same question you asked him: I'm a single father of a 6-yr-old, and I'm a juvenile counselor, w/ a degree in Psychology and a minor in Child Psychology.

Hitting is not NECESSARY for discipline. My son is one of the most well-behaved kids you could meet, and he's never had a hand laid on him.

But I'm very active in his life, I mind myself to keep a good role model for him, and I don't let him run things by bargaining and negotiating, I don't feed him bullcrap, and he stays extremely active outside; pretty much the opposite of lazy/unfit/irresponsible parents who don't even have their own crap together and just throw video games and movies and iPads in front of their kids before heading to MickyDs.

I think you had either a thread on hitting or made a good post about it a few years back. Anyways, what you said really resonated with me even before my daughter was born.

I agree 100% that hitting is not necessary for discipline. No joke...my daughter would probably much rather take a spanking than for you take away one of her books.

From day 1, we've talked to her. Not in the ol' nanny-nanny boo boo voice that people use when talking to children. We've talked to her NORMALLY. I think that does go a long way because she understood right from wrong early on in her life. Yes, I do realize that each kid is wired differently, but like I said, my daughter has her moments...but I'll NEVER reach that level of frustration where I'll resort to putting hands on her to either get a point across or as a form of discipline.

Last edited:
So now we're telling people when they can/can't procreate because of their personal opinion?

Take that **** somewhere else meng.

You're advocating for child abuse, men beat their children with closed fist. But what u gathered from that statement was telling you not to procreate. Wow.

The fact that he doesn't respect you after 17-18 years of raising him isn't proof you've done a horrible job? The fact that is even an option in his mind to do that isn't a red flag you've failed?

The physical part of discipline should be obsolete by the time that child learns the meaning of consequences. The point of spanking is to able to create a remedial consequence during the years a child doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend cause and effect.

I wasn't asking you that.
I asked you if your teenager runs up in your face, do you not have the authority to slap him/her down? Some people are calling it excessive, I call it another preventative measure.

[quote name="Pepper"][quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"]
It doesn't[/quote]Let's say your 17-18 year old son gets in to a disagreement with you. He starts feeling himself and thinks he can talk back and even goes as far as to run up on you..he's in your face. Hands balled up huffing and puffing in your grill.

Then what?[/quote]It's like you think it's automatic that teenagers do that. I work w/ teenagers for a living, bruh. Teenagers who are raised in an environment of respect, structure, and responsibility don't just run up on they parents, guy.

Open your mind before you start asking senseless questions.

Last edited:
posting beatings on social networks is stupid

discipline your child in the privacy of your residence 

I asked you if your teenager runs up in your face, do you not have the authority to slap him/her down? Some people are calling it excessive, I call it another preventative measure.

If your teenager runs up in your face, you have a lot more problems than trying to solve the problem by hitting. Somewhere along the line you failed as a parent. I'm sorry, but I don't see otherwise.

I think that more fathers should hit their teenage sons with a closed fist if they get out of line. that's just me though.

lolwut?

I think if you need to do this you've already failed as a parent.

I agree.

Hitting is not NECESSARY for discipline. My son is one of the most well-behaved kids you could meet, and he's never had a hand laid on him.

But I'm very active in his life, I mind myself to keep a good role model for him, and I don't let him run things by bargaining and negotiating, I don't feed him bullcrap, and he stays extremely active outside; pretty much the opposite of lazy/unfit/irresponsible parents who don't even have their own crap together and just throw video games and movies and iPads in front of their kids before heading to MickyDs.

this guy gets it. thank you.

like I said, it takes WORK. not just "oh, I'm in their presense, but I'm gonna surf Facebook and take selfies while they run around in the background" time.

Then what?

my kids won't be feeling themself like that by 17-18 because I will have already put in the necessary time/work so that long before they ever hits their teens they're gonna know how to properly conduct themselves like responsible, respectful human beings.

Matter of fact, they've got a great grasp of it already.

Last edited:
You're advocating for child abuse, men beat their children with closed fist. But what u gathered from that statement was telling you not to procreate. Wow.

No, I am not. I'm not saying you should stomp your child in to the dirt because you're having a bad day or you just lost your cool. Some things need to come in moderation...and if your seed is acting up and is deserving of it..as a parent it is your DUTY to chastise that child/teen.

I'm saying men need to discipline their SONS with a closed fist. I think the world needs more of this so that a young man can grow up and know that the world isn't a place where you can throw your weight around and get away with it.

No, I am not. I'm not saying you should stomp your child in to the dirt because you're having a bad day or you just lost your cool. Some things need to come in moderation...and if your seed is acting up and is deserving of it..as a parent it is your DUTY to chastise that child/teen.

I'm saying men need to discipline their SONS with a closed fist. I think the world needs more of this so that a young man can grow up and know that the world isn't a place where you can throw your weight around and get away with it.

You sound foolish. If you have kids, I feel sorry for them.

No not sons
parents need to whip their DAUGHTERS so they don't become little thots sucking **** in staircases

Why is that happening in the first place? Why does your child not respect you enough to do that?

Also what kind of situation is that? Is that discipline or a fist fight? Sounds like the latter

No not sons
parents need to whip their DAUGHTERS so they don't become little thots sucking **** in staircases
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]shut the hell up[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]And "black" people are straight foolish for putting their family business on the internet like that..always trying to do something for attention.. hope these women are happy with the outcome of this situation [/COLOR] :smh:

TF? How did this turn into a black thing?

Every post gets more ignorant, amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like you think it's automatic that teenagers do that. I work w/ teenagers for a living, bruh. Teenagers who are raised in an environment of respect, structure, and responsibility don't just run up on they parents, guy.

Open your mind before you start asking senseless questions.

Making a baseless comment because you don't agree with me is foolish and indicative of your own narrow-mindedness, guy.

If your teenager runs up in your face, you have a lot more problems than trying to solve the problem by hitting. Somewhere along the line you failed as a parent. I'm sorry, but I don't see otherwise.

I completely agree. Doesn't mean you've failed as a parent, though. Children/Teens are going to be disobedient despite a parent's best efforts. In adolescence it will happen.

[quote name="JJs07"][quote name="DarthSka"]
I agree w/ digital022 said. And before you ask me the same question you asked him: I'm a single father of a 6-yr-old, and I'm a juvenile counselor, w/ a degree in Psychology and a minor in Child Psychology.

But I'm very active in his life, I mind myself to keep a good role model for him, and I don't let him run things by bargaining and negotiating, I don't feed him bullcrap, and he stays extremely active outside; pretty much the opposite of lazy/unfit/irresponsible parents who don't even have their own crap together and just throw video games and movies and iPads in front of their kids before heading to MickyDs.[/quote]

I think you had either a thread on hitting or made a good post about it a few years back. Anyways, what you said really resonated with me even before my daughter was born.

I agree 100% that hitting is not necessary for discipline. No joke...my daughter would probably much rather take a spanking than for you take away one of her books.

From day 1, we've talked to her. Not in the ol' nanny-nanny boo boo voice that people use when talking to children. We've talked to her NORMALLY. I think that does go a long way because she understood right from wrong early on in her life. Yes, I do realize that each kid is wired differently, but like I said, my daughter has her moments...but I'll NEVER reach that level of frustration where I'll resort to putting hands on her to either get a point across or as a form of discipline.[/quote]Man, that brought tears of joy to my cotdamn heart, for real. :smokin

And yes, refraining from that "Goo goo, gah gah" foolishness is so crucial to the speed of their development.

:x @ Dude condoning hitting your children with closed fists.

Fists are intended for combat. C'mon bruh :smh:

The type of dude to get a pitt bull and poke at it in a cage with sharp objects. Then look up 5 years later and wonder why his dog is attacking people or even himself. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom