Parents Imposing a vegan diet to children in Italy may risk Jail time.

It even mentions the meat and diary industry along with health care insurance providers hiring "scientists" to publish weak studies that support thier dietary claims. God forbid that their consumers and clients find out about the detriments of the common American diet.
mean.gif
 Not surprised 

There was a girl that lived on my floor in my dorm that had terrible acne, but was always covering it up with makeup. (I could easily tell just by looking at the surface of her skin) We were talking one day at the dining hall and she starts asking me about why I eat so healthy 
laugh.gif
 (I don't scream I'm plant based, but can tell by what I put on my plate.)  One of my reasons I mentioned was it made my skin feel healthier especially during the winter (more hydrated and less dry). Then she goes on a rant saying her dermatologist told her that going vegan and cutting out dairy wouldn't help/wasn't scientifically proven, and that with her prescribed pills/ topical medication would fix it. Obviously it wasn't working 
eyes.gif
 I legit told her to stop eating pizza and then ice-cream with every meal, and just cut out any dairy products. Literally after two weeks she showed me her face without makeup and as expected it was clear af. She still had a few acne scars or whatever but all her like cystic bumps were now flat. Told her as long as she kept it up she wouldn't break out anymore and her skin would eventually just repair itself.

She ended up cutting out meat as well and going full vegan and now preaches it like its a bible.... 
roll.gif

Made me feel like a miracle worker 
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

She cut some pounds too by the end of the semester. That reverse freshman 15 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Yeah saw a story on IG that a young girl cured her exzema by going on a raw vegan diet. It's crazy how by just changing her diet, that her face cleared up. I didn't even know eczema could be treated. I would love to do it, but Vegetarian is as far as I can go. I just love fettucini alfredo too much to give it up. I need my carbs although I gotta cut back on those to.

African people (black, Africans American, Caribbean aka all the denationalization misnomers) are not supposed to consume meat, dairy, wheat, sugar and a host of other things. Can't really speak for other groups but when taking dairy for example, caucasian people digest it much better. But then anatomically speaking, we're not even the same but different discussion.

So in reality, having kids on a "vegan" or "vegetarian" diet is indeed more responsible in intent. But there are just as many detrimental substances or "food" that both vegans and vegetarians consume.

Any good articles as to why dairy is bad for you?

There's a ton out there

But 1 glass of milk contains about 180,000,000 pus cells(similar to the liquid from pimples). Those are produced by infections of the mammory glands on the cow udders . Due to over milking the cow

Growth Hormones,Cholesterol,Fat,Bovine Protein ,Insecticides, Antibiotics,Viruses,Bacteria in the milk

Increase risk of cancer

Risk of osteoporosis,/bone fractures because the retinol and saturated fat found in milk can weaken bones dairy is acidic and your body leeches calcium from your bones and that is urinated out. So you actually lose calcium vs gain.

Then you have the natural hormones in milk, that human bodies cant process

Plus The only purpose of milk is to get a calf on the path to be a 2 ton fully grown animal. That's it. Drinking milk past infancy is ridiculous especially an animals milk

I'll leave out the cruelty part

Drink up :rofl:

African people (black, Africans American, Caribbean aka all the denationalization misnomers) are not supposed to consume meat, dairy, wheat, sugar and a host of other things. Can't really speak for other groups but when taking dairy for example, caucasian people digest it much better. But then anatomically speaking, we're not even the same but different discussion.

So in reality, having kids on a "vegan" or "vegetarian" diet is indeed more responsible in intent. But there are just as many detrimental substances or "food" that both vegans and vegetarians consume.

I agree and it pains me to say we hustling backwards by eating soul food too.

I agree and it pains me to say we hustling backwards by eating soul food too.

Definitely. Just gross misinformation, and then when we come to find out the truth it's the lack of discipline and such that keeps us in perpetual bad behavior/habits.

Yams are fire tho

Yams = starch. Starch = a killer for African people. Not intended for consumption, and not natural/original.

You can't just say starch is a killer for African people if you don't provide a little bit of literature to support the cause of the effect.

Yams were brought over from Africa during the slave trade Along with other crops like rice,okra lima/kidney beans.

Starch is a major key definitely not the not the enemy, check out the starch solution by Dr McDougall or check out his free lectures.

He also has bomb Vegan noodle /ramen bowls in most specialty stores.

I remember my mom eating fried okra when I was younger. I thought it was disgusting, and definitely would not have it now. Although I did have pickled okra the other day and it was delicious.

Thanks lobcity lobcity for providing more insight on what I'm spewing out. I think I've seen you do this with a couple of other topics as well or other threads. So just wanted to say I appreciate your level of awareness and knowledge on these important subjects.

And to add on to starch, nothing God created (natural) contains starch. Everything that exists in nature is on the alkaline side. Whenever you find something natural, it is a complete molecular structure. Man isn't able to replicate that, so anything man creates is obviously an incomplete molecular structure. Starch is used as a "binding agent". Not natural, not intended.

According to Dr. Sebi ALL starches are bad for people... at least of African descent.
Im gonna believe him. Its a chemical used to bind two unequal chemicals.
And what is not whole cannot be fully assimilated by the body.

All of the hybrid foods contain starch and should be avoided.

According to Dr. Sebi ALL starches are bad for people... at least of African descent.
Im gonna believe him. Its a chemical used to bind two unequal chemicals.
And what is not whole cannot be fully assimilated by the body.

All of the hybrid foods contain starch and should be avoided.

I heard Sebi is legit, but ima take my chances on potatoes.

It's a major staple/key to a vegan diet.

Plus I already gave up so much food wise. I ain't giving up my potatoes!

Back
Top Bottom