Paris Monroe Teacher Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol see, I treat others how I want to be treated and do not under any circumstances want my salad tossed.

I'm really not clear on how a ***** is in any way comparable to an *** for oral sex purposes.

gotta go through all kinds of special diets and procedures just to make it "palatable" when the real goods require only soap, water and a bit of fresh air. it doesn't tell you anything that you have to prepare an *** for dinner days in advance?

all these false equivalencies are killing me inside 
laugh.gif

Designed for sex, not your mouth. Justify it if you want, its all nasty if you really think about it.
yes, and the entire surface of the earth is covered in bacteria. there's **** crawling around in your eyelashes right now. that doesn't mean I have to risk taking a rumbler to the tastebuds.

lol what the hell does that have to do with anything? One ain't no cleaner than the other is all I'm saying. You dudes is delusional.

it goes to your "everything's dirty" argument...I'm saying there's levels.

you are defending the edibility and relative cleanliness of the human anus, perhaps the filthiest centimeters anywhere on the body, and I am delusional.

I guess I'll be a deluded ************ then 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I ain't defending it, I can see why people would find it disgusting. I just don't see how the same people can eat P and act like it ain't just as filthy. It's all in your head.

Last edited:
Only person I understand that judge it is coldcity, Cuz he thought eating p was disgusting also.

"'Maxy i dont have any panties on' she said, she said 'Max come on and gimme head'. ***** u must be crazy, thinkin ima put my tongue where u just had ur baby"

Owwwwww

lol see, I treat others how I want to be treated and do not under any circumstances want my salad tossed.

I'm really not clear on how a ***** is in any way comparable to an *** for oral sex purposes.

gotta go through all kinds of special diets and procedures just to make it "palatable" when the real goods require only soap, water and a bit of fresh air. it doesn't tell you anything that you have to prepare an *** for dinner days in advance?

all these false equivalencies are killing me inside :lol:  

Who told you this? Your girl don't be doing any yamb maintenance :smh:

considering that feminine hygiene products upset a woman's natural balance from everything I hear, it would seem to make sense.

I ain't defending it, I can see why people would find it disgusting. I just don't see how the same people can eat P and act like it ain't just as filthy. It's all in your head.
Facts.

I use to be these dudes just a year ago. Thought eating the butt was disgusting, but honestly, it's not that bad.

I still need to have the utmost trust in the chick to do her bodily maintenance... But then its game on. 

Now im proud to eat ***. I'd wear a shirt

Last edited:
Yea, I can tell from this conversation that most of you aren't serious.

Funny though.

Ksteezy is a horrible actor too

it goes to your "everything's dirty" argument...I'm saying there's levels.

you are defending the edibility and relative cleanliness of the human anus, perhaps the filthiest centimeters anywhere on the body, and I am delusional.

I guess I'll be a deluded ************ then :lol:  

Educate yourself, the dirtiest place in your body is your mouth and I'm sure you wouldn't find it as disgusting to swap spit with a woman.

I'm back. Just got done eating my girl.... *** and box just in case u were wondering.

I too was a anti *** eater once. I use to think dudes were out there minds doing that ****. Then I met my current and after she took a shower one day, lotion that thang doing it just looked scrumptious. I started kissing the cheeks, all around it, next thing u know I was spreading that big thang apart licking away. That day started it all. Eating box is just as nasty tho when u think about it. Piss, blood, discharge... penis. All types of stuff going in and out of that thing.... I prefer to eat em both tho :smile:
Man I just ate dinner :x

homie had dinner and dessert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom