PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Like this ___ really even channelled his inner-Maxwell at a few points on here :lol:

Facts! Me and my boy was talking about this while listening. Son showed hella versatility on this album. He in a whole other league than these other clones

Facts! Me and my boy was talking about this while listening. Son showed hella versatility on this album. He in a whole other league than these other clones

I've always felt that whole "clones" thing is overstated but son definitely put himself further into his own pocket than he already was before, in the best way possible.

One of very few artists that leave me looking forward to everything they do creatively.

Damnit...this grows with every listen. I'm getting close to ranking this over P2.

I might be at that point, man. But it's only been a week so I'll give it a few months before I actually say it :lol:

Last edited:
Definitely better than P1

I think it's better than p2 just because of how left field this **** is. It's wayyyyy more creative musically

P2 will always hold a special place in my heart. I remember getting a tattoo done and my artist was listening to music (P2) . I'm feeling the music and I wanted to ask who the artist was. But this dude (my tattoo artist) was singing FWU, Thirsty, SLS at the top of his lungs, just hollering :lol:

I just let him rock out and finish my tatt. Didn't wanna kill his vibe. First time I ever heard PND

mean.gif
  can't let the summer pass

mean.gif
 this man is on auto pilot 

OVO gets a lot of flack for PND not being as big as he could be but it seems like a lot of that is his own doing

This albums keeps growing on me. Initially didn't like not nice but now it's one of my favorites . He really should've kept the dancehall wave for himself or at least dropped his own track before Drake took the sound. Could've been his chance to get a little more mainstream love.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom