"Nobody got time for mp3's/iPod's. SMH"

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Shut the hell up
laugh.gif
Lulz, for real.

Callate papi.

​
Damn I just looked and they must have taken it down (the second one was an official album)​
 ​
I downloaded it the night it leaked.​
 ​
It's on Viperial.com > Albums​
Viperial? Y'all some rookies.

What/waffles accounts have been collecting dust.

Nobody got time for mp3's/iPod's. SMH.

@Meek Meals  
"Nobody got time for Music smh"

lol what is what/waffles

If it's a service for your iPhone that you can download albums at a discounted price then I am very intrigued. 
nerd.gif

Production on Bout It so majestic. :smh: :pimp:

I'm mad he gave his best beat to Drake though with Days In The East. One of the best I've heard in recent memory, 40 on the transition so emotional.

Last edited:
my ****** is 2am and im up doing accouting homework and this party is HITTING right now :smh: :x :smokin

this **** FYEEEEE

Bro Theres a vine with some white or Hispanic dude singing na na na na are you mad or nah and it's the same melody as bout it...might be the same beat :nerd:

After letting the album soak in and even going back to the first tape a few times in between, this project is so ******* dope. 

SLS

Sex On the Beach

Her Way

Thirsty 

Bout It

FWU

Grown Woman

pimp.gif
 x infinity 

Options Recognize are pretty dope but are a tier below for me. Muse and East Liberty are more than cool too but I usually skip em just because everything right after/right before them is so dope can't be wasting no time. 

and God damn females love PARTY it's not even fair for these little runners out here in the Bay. 
mean.gif

East Liberty is HEAT ROCK.

I'm gonna mess up and give a girl a baby on a windy September night

to this joint right here. 
mean.gif

After letting the album soak in and even going back to the first tape a few times in between, this project is so ******* dope. 

SLS
Sex On the Beach
Her Way
Thirsty 
Bout It
FWU
Grown Woman

:pimp:  x infinity 

Options Recognize are pretty dope but are a tier below for me. Muse and East Liberty are more than cool too but I usually skip em just because everything right after/right before them is so dope can't be wasting no time. 

and God damn females love PARTY it's not even fair for these little runners out here in the Bay. :smh:

This.

You listed every song I rocks with, heavy. And the other songs, I still like.

I let the album spin for about two days straight, and a little over a week or so later. I have to say this tape has lost no steam.

I really can't stop listening to this. (Even though it's kinda over for me after Options)

FWU might could maybe possibly probably be my favorite song, perhaps. :lol: I can't even explain it.

Guys an iPod for the whip is an great investment. Just keep it on shuffle. And hook it up to the usb or aux in your whip and let it do what it do.

I need the classic for a low price so I can get all that memory

Guys an iPod for the whip is an great investment. Just keep it on shuffle. And hook it up to the usb or aux in your whip and let it do what it do.

I need the classic for a low price so I can get all that memory

im being a bum i dont want to buy the aux radio for this car im using :smh:

Bro. I just realized he's saying "this ***** looks just like Lindsay lohan" :stoneface: this whole time I been just singing along gibberish and **** :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom