PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

He's a new artist.

Go find me another new artist that can drop a project in the stores off the break. Everyone who is someone right now had to go thru iTunes. Look at Kendrick.

******* in colleges across the nation tweet this *****'s lyrics around the clock.

damn near everyone from ages 16-30 knows who this dude is.

a Drake co-sign is POWERFUL.

yeahhhh...this isn't true at all :lol: I don't know where you are getting that from but whatever, you got it.

i see it EVERY DAY. i wouldnt just come in here and lie bruh :lol:

i'm not saying he's as popular as other singers but this dude has a huge buzz right now with that crowd. thats pretty undeniable.

He's a new artist.

Go find me another new artist that can drop a project in the stores off the break. Everyone who is someone right now had to go thru iTunes. Look at Kendrick.

Not denying this. However, if your premise was such, that is if the internet were everything which you said, then PND2 would have been a major release in stores. He has a huge buzz online, I agree but internet buzz and real life buzz isnt the same. He already did the iTunes route the first go around.

i see it EVERY DAY. i wouldnt just come in here and lie bruh :lol:

i'm not saying he's as popular as other singers but this dude has a huge buzz right now with that crowd. thats pretty undeniable.

So because you see it everyday that validates what you said :lol: ?

He has a huge internet buzz right now, but in real life? I would beg to differ. Its a stark contrast in terms of his popularity online vs in real life.

We recently threw a party and played a lil bit of recognize. A lot of girls **** with him, they knew all the words and ****

Last edited:
Party is hot to the early adopters right now. In about 6-12 months, he'll pop to the early majority.

I only like a few of his songs but I'm going anyway.. I know the atmosphere will be :smokin

Good looks on posting those purchase links yesteday morning B.. Randomly clicked on this thread and copped. If not for this I would've had no idea and now its sold out

Good looks on posting those purchase links yesteday morning B.. Randomly clicked on this thread and copped. If not for this I would've had no idea and now its sold out
Don't mention it breh, enjoy the show. My race starts tmr morning at 10am, fingers crossed. 

Np breh, I just copped 2 tickets, it says "more tickets available soon", does anyone know when the resale will happen?? I knew those ******* would let it out early. Total cost for one is $23.97, Toronto.

Last edited:
tickets copped for 11-22 at the Roxy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom