PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Hopefully the album DOES sound like this track. Track with Travis is better than 70% of PND2. Options, Thirsty, and East Liberty are the only real keepers from that album for me. If Muse wasn't already a single before the album dropped I would include that.

Eagerly waiting CDQ/explicit of No Feelings.

Travis/PND need to collab on an EP.

smokin.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Oh and the first tape is a classic to me. If dude could somehow channel that again on a new tape I would be very happy.

Last edited:
Absolutely not
laugh.gif
I said for me in the next sentence.

That track with Drake, boring as hell. Sex on the Beach, uninspired and boring. SLS, last minute with the breakdown is nice. Grown Woman is just basura.

Talking about this made me go back and peep the tape, and I'll say I forgot that FWU is actually super fuego. But comparing PND2 to the original it's like night and day. That super poppy refined sound is not what I like from him at all which is all PND2 is. The first tape had a more "upbeat" sound, but the song writing was also a lot better imo. That's cool that you like PND2 but that album was pretty much a throwaway for me especially comparing it to how huge an impact the original made on me. One of my favorite tapes of 2013 hands down. That dark airy trap sound just sounds real good to me too though, so I like what he has done with Travis.

And they definitely have versatility. I'll take the Colours EP over PND2 any day of the week.

Last edited:
sick.gif
please god no more Travis collabs

And no more of that sound

No no no no
I swear you the only ***** I see on here where I disagree with everything you say from anime to music 
roll.gif

PND2 is on some Kiss Land Weeknd level music. Not bad, but comparing it to his other stuff 

We've gotten like 3/4 Travis collabs so far, so I'm liking the odds of getting more stuff with him/that sounds like that 
pimp.gif

Absolutely not :lol:
I said for me in the next sentence.

That track with Drake, boring as hell. Sex on the Beach, uninspired and boring. SLS, last minute with the breakdown is nice. Grown Woman is just basura.

Talking about this made me go back and peep the tape, and I'll say I forgot that FWU is actually super fuego. But comparing PND2 to the original it's like night and day. That super poppy refined sound is not what I like from him at all which is all PND2 is. The first tape had a more "upbeat" sound, but the song writing was also a lot better imo. That's cool that you like PND2 but that album was pretty much a throwaway for me especially comparing it to how huge an impact the original made on me. One of my favorite tapes of 2013 hands down. That dark airy trap sound just sounds real good to me too though, so I like what he has done with Travis.

And they definitely have versatility. I'll take the Colours EP over PND2 any day of the week.
I respect that. I def rock with Juss Know doe :smokin

I like the trap **** Party does, he still got a great ear for beats, son don't give a **** about lyrics at all though. :lol:

No Feelings beat is real.

He's at his best on songs like Bout It but I'm sure he saving that for his next project.

:x please god no more Travis collabs

And no more of that sound

No no no no

:rofl:

I'm cool on him moving predominantly to that too.

I want that Wednesday Night Interlude, and that Wus Good/Curious type of Party.

Last edited:
I swear you the only ***** I see on here where I disagree with everything you say from anime to music :rofl:

PND2 is on some Kiss Land Weeknd level music. Not bad, but comparing it to his other stuff View media item 1647188
We've gotten like 3/4 Travis collabs so far, so I'm liking the odds of getting more stuff with him/that sounds like that :pimp:  

This the first time I ever heard someone say they don't like PND 2 :x

Howww

Recognize NEVER gets old
Bout it is [emoji]128293[/emoji]
SLS....is musical excellence
Options :pimp:
Her way
Belong to the city

Cmon fam. You can play thru the whole tape straight...

Kiss land is mainly meh cuz the trilogy was so good...that's another debate though. Glad in not the only one who don't fw kissland though. Them dudes in the weekend thread will come for ours heads :lol:

Every time he collabs with Travis I can barely make out what he saying...Travis Scott hype getting to be too much rn...dude has a cult following

This the first time I ever heard someone say they don't like PND 2
sick.gif

Howww

Recognize NEVER gets old
Bout it is [emoji]128293[/emoji]
SLS....is musical excellence
Options
pimp.gif

Her way
Belong to the city

Cmon fam. You can play thru the whole tape straight...

Kiss land is mainly meh cuz the trilogy was so good...that's another debate though. Glad in not the only one who don't fw kissland though. Them dudes in the weekend thread will come for ours heads
laugh.gif
It definitely seem like I'm hating on PND2 hard lmao it's not that I hate the tape, but I just didn't thoroughly enjoy it especially in comparison to the first. Maybe it's just a nostalgia/connection thing but that first tape is crazy to me man.  Break from Toronto into TBH INTO Wus Good / Curious 
eek.gif
 I will say that Recognize is probably better than Over Here, but I feel like both were needless Drake verse songs. Dude could of rocked without that feature on both of those songs, but I get it.

I rock with the Weeknd HEAVY but some of the dudes in that thread take it to a different level haha. But comparing House of Balloons / Trilogy to Kiss Land...cmon. 

And yo tbh I don't even rock with Travis like that as far as his solo music. I for sure appreciate his production more than this rapping. Dude could step back from that and just stay on the boards and I wouldn't be mad.

I agree drakes verses weren't NEEDED but I felt like they flowed with the songs. Over here tho I thought he skated.

Break from Toronto still top 10 party :lol: just too short :smh:

Lol TRUE STORY I rock w/ the weekend heavy prolly the most outta all my friends but whenever I step in that thread I'm like damn :lol: son could have a Jason derulo Florida type song people would still say it's fire

And totally agree Travis production>>>>>his rapping
I remember when amber rose said he writes for Kanye I was like :smh: :lol: so this is the ***** I need to be mad at for the trash that was yeezus?

Every time he collabs with Travis I can barely make out what he saying...Travis Scott hype getting to be too much rn...dude has a cult following

They become more discernable after a few plays, but its definitely about the melodies and harmonies more than anything with those two :lol:

Even worse is how bad some of their lyrics are together when you do figure out what they're saying.

I would shed real ___ tears if he dropped a project full of Kehlani Freestyles. This is where he stands out the most in my opinion.

Last edited:
Bruhh she must got that fire box

Thank you Kehlani :smokin :smokin

This ***** bout to drop

Drake bout to drop

Weeknd bout to drop

:x I'm not ready

Back
Top Bottom