PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

I love The Weeknd's music but I don't normally put it on when I'm with other people.. you don't want the mood to be so deep/intense

I love The Weeknd's music but I don't normally put it on when I'm with other people.. you don't want the mood to be so deep/intense
Co-sign. The appropriate times in my opinion to play his music is with a female or on your own. His music is OD if you're around others. Unless you're at a show, then that's an experience.

Break From Toronto and Wus Good/Curious>>>

I don't see how anyone in to this type of music couldn't like those two tracks

Co-sign. The appropriate times in my opinion to play his music is with a female or on your own. His music is OD if you're around others. Unless you're at a show, then that's an experience.

Break From Toronto and Wus Good/Curious>>>

I don't see how anyone in to this type of music couldn't like those two tracks
this

"Candy"  
nthat.gif

has a summer feel to it...then again its been feeling like summer since the start of the new year out here in LA

Dude drops one good mixtape and we are comparing him to a dude who has over 4 projects under his belt. 3 of them being released in one year. :smh:

are you not entertained?

Ya'll are the ones forcing the damn comparison.

Every the thread shifts back to being solely about PND...someone comes in and brings the Weeknd up.

I played PND every time I went running this summer. 
pimp.gif

Still play that mixtape.

You know you're my man and all, but I kind of want your fade for not doing this already :lol:

:lol: my brother told me the same thing. Idk where to find his CDs though. :nerd:

Man, you can get all of those limited *** sneakers but you can't use Google? :lol:

I'll see if I can find some links and shoot them into your PM though, since what you really meant was "I'm too lazy to find them *****"

Man, you can get all of those limited *** sneakers but you can't use Google? :lol:

I'll see if I can find some links and shoot them into your PM though, since what you really meant was "I'm too lazy to find them *****"

I'm music illiterate ever since limewire got busted :rofl:

PND has more versatility in terms of places you can play the music. I can put PND on the whip and it's all good, but I'd feel a bit awkward playing the weekend at the same volume. I heard someone slapping the weekend in their whip in the middle of the day, it felt odd. More power if you want to do that, but I don't see myself riding to some explicit lyrics like that blasting through my speakers in the middle of the day. At night though, that's a different story.

PND + weekend playlist while smashing

PND in the car

Last edited:
Kid, I know you're not a rocket scientist but you're an idiot if you think you can reasonably judge a live performance on YouTube.
laugh.gif
 feel better ?

the i dont track grew on me but i hope he does more things visually before hes just a novelty . and now that someone said it , where is miguel ?

I'm a little drained but your opinion on a certain other artist's live performance ability is still not to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Love the brand of music PND makes. very easy and fun to listen to.

I be feeling like that ***** listening to Right Now, Wus Good/Curious, Candy, Muse, Break from Toronto, Relax with me,

Only song I don't like from his catalog is Wild *******. Skip it almost every time. Everything else though is money.

Haven't been in this thread in a minute and see that the inevitable weeknd comparisons are in full swing :lol: I won't say who's better because that's all subjective, however I will say that I was and still am a huge weeknd fan but since party has came out, I don't listen to Weeknd nearly as much. Party's music just feels better to listen to.

Back
Top Bottom