PAST LIFE APPRECIATION Vol. Most likely the 100th

Dont u guys remember the life u guys had before this one? that was some dope a*$ times i had. i just miss bein able to not worry boutstuff. i would. feel the breeze in my hair, enjoy the views, eatin whatever i wanted....not having to hear about random war mentions every other second andglobal warming scarrin the crap outa my neighbors all the time. they buyin submarines! i wanna relive my past life as a pigeon. was dope
pimp.gif

the neighboors. their imaginary submarines, ones that allow the theoretical owner of such devices to evade the horrors, the absolute horros of global warming.thats basicaly what i heard

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

ericescobar wrote:

they buyin submarines!

who buys these submarines you speak of?

The pigeons
think they'd sell me one?
well, i could give you the number to their telapathic line. see, their not my NEIGHBOORS in the sense that they live next to me. we just share a verynear psycho-connection. its very near

Log off
laugh.gif

someone got you under some serious hypnosis, or your self-medicating yourself a weee to much

could your neighbors shed some light on this continuum transfunctioner some friends of mine are looking for?

ok, ima step out of NT zone for a second. ur seirious? u want a submarine? i got one on ebay if ur interested. goin for thousand g's

la lei lu lei lo....la lei lu lei lo....la lei lu lei lo...
Bringing MGS into this I see lol. Well I don't know if you are genuinely
pimp.gif
or on shrooms or something. Either way this thread isn't funny.

Originally Posted by Kwame Brwn

This thread is as pathetic as my post up game.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Edit: You made that SN and have been waiting 13 post to make that reply in a lame thread but still
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom