Patrick James Riley Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

How many games until he "reassigns" Spolestra and tries to win another championship?
2 seasons. 1 if they get knocked out in the first or second around next season.

How many games until he "reassigns" Spolestra and tries to win another championship?

Prolly if they dont win it this year then he gon take his spot sign an free agent ("possibly a role player") and win it like he did it (even tho that time it would actually), still think he took a championship ring rite off van gundy's finger

Prolly if they dont win it this year then he gon take his spot sign an free agent ("possibly a role player") and win it like he did it (even tho that time it would actually), still think he took a championship ring rite off van gundy's finger

Nothing but respect for the man and I wish he was still with the Knicks.

His ability to motivate players and demand respect will be on full display this season WHEN he returns to the bench.

Dude is CRAFTY.

Nothing but respect for the man and I wish he was still with the Knicks.

His ability to motivate players and demand respect will be on full display this season WHEN he returns to the bench.

Dude is CRAFTY.

where did i hear the story of him in the 06 finals game 6 where he stopped drawing X's and O's and telling everyone "they are ready to quit!", and "you are tougher than they are". NT detectives (no first 48) where you at?

where did i hear the story of him in the 06 finals game 6 where he stopped drawing X's and O's and telling everyone "they are ready to quit!", and "you are tougher than they are". NT detectives (no first 48) where you at?

Back
Top Bottom