"Patrick Willis....."

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I forgot LT was a LB.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

just the reason why I barely ever make my way in any football thread started by team 49er members.
talkin bout he can be the greatest LB of all time and not knowing who the greatest LB of all time is... PRICELESS
sick.gif

for real, these dudes stay toppin Patrick Willis off
smh.gif
calling dude a hall of famer, in his rookie season?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the best linebacker in the league?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Urlacher?
smh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yall should research Kendrell Bell, he was an animal his rookie season. 2001 NFL DROY, and dude just finished this season with 7 tackles
laugh.gif
I bet Pittsburgh Fans thought dude was the next Joe Greene or Jack Lambart (those arelinebackers by the way)

i've stayed away from this thread for a reason.

we are 5-10, i really dont want to start bragging about the one aspect of our team that happens to be good.

he's good, let's leave it at that

dude is my favorite player in the L right now and the only real reason to watch the Niners some games. To me he has HOF potential if healthy. I have so muchrespect for Urlacher and he is a beast but didn't AD run all over Urlacher and that Bears D for 200+ and 3 tds. Against the Niners he ran for 3 yards. Alsothe Kendrell Bell comparison is true but Willis doesn't have the talent he had around him on D in the front 7, he still made the prowbowl and he has achance to break the single season record for tackles as a rookie and he is the only true playmaker (maybe Clements) on D and still tears it up week in and weekout.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I forgot LT was a LB.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

just the reason why I barely ever make my way in any football thread started by team 49er members.
talkin bout he can be the greatest LB of all time and not knowing who the greatest LB of all time is... PRICELESS
sick.gif

for real, these dudes stay toppin Patrick Willis off
smh.gif
calling dude a hall of famer, in his rookie season?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the best linebacker in the league?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Urlacher?
smh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yall should research Kendrell Bell, he was an animal his rookie season. 2001 NFL DROY, and dude just finished this season with 7 tackles
laugh.gif
I bet Pittsburgh Fans thought dude was the next Joe Greene or Jack Lambart (those are linebackers by the way)

I bet some of you were in those AD threads talking about him being the best RB in the league at around week 12.

smh.gif
at comparing Patrick Willis to Kendrell Bell.

Originally Posted by MCCj23

Patrick Willis vs Joseph Addai - Form tackling at its finest

ROY bout -Willis vs. Peterson - and the winner is...

Watchu talkin bout? WILLIS!

patrickwillis.jpg

�Justin Vincent*

...is going to be watching the Seahawks in the playoffs from home for years to come. The 49ers won't go anywhere with Smith at the helm of their offense.

Kendrell Bell
eek.gif
eek.gif

Aint heard %%!@ from dude since he left Pit for KC

and
laugh.gif
at this LT debacle going on right now....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

...is going to be watching the Seahawks in the playoffs from home for years to come. The 49ers won't go anywhere with Smith at the helm of their offense.

Check the avy and sig.
Y'all can quote me on this one....

Jon Beason will have a better career than Patrick Willis.
Quoted.

that picture is sick but resize that damn thing

smh.gif
he never said they was the same player but bell got all this hype his rookie year and has been MIA since.

thank you

i dont know, i think it's cuz he's the only glaring positive from this season thus far
frown.gif
, so us 9er fans have to have something to brag about
laugh.gif
. ithink he'll be a great pro and if he continues to improve year by year, he definitely has potential to be the best LB in the league, but now obviouslythere are other more established players.

The items in bold are completely wrong and laughable at best.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

I bet some of you were in those AD threads talking about him being the best RB in the league at around week 12.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
if there was ever a situation where something was taken out of context, it'sthis one. I didn't compare the two in terms of on-field ability, Einstein
eyes.gif
. Icompared the two in terms of rookie season hype. The way I see it, I think this dude Patrick Willis knows his squad his sorry as $#*%. That's why he'sout there going 200% because he feels like if he doesn't, who else will?
laugh.gif
Youthink dude would've accumulated 100+ tackles as a rookie on a competitive/playoff team? Psssht, I highly doubt that because it says something about a teamthat allows a rookie to step in and lead the team in tackles
laugh.gif
What imean by that is, chances are, on a competetive team, there is sure to be a star with a supporting cast. I can'teven name the other linebackers on the team. I think one of em is Jeff Ulbrich and I probably only know that from controlling him in Madden. Dude's speedwas in the mid 70s too
tired.gif
smh.gif
i hate this team
sick.gif

Oh yea, I agree with ThirtyTres, Jon Beason > Patrick Willis and will have a much better career than Patrick Willis.

Jon Beason will have a better career than Patrick Willis.

Co-sign

Its easy for Willis to get alot of tackles when the defense is on the field for 50 Minutes of the game.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
if there was ever a situation where something was taken out of context, it's this one. I didn't compare the two in terms of on-field ability, Einstein
eyes.gif
. I compared the two in terms of rookie season hype. The way I see it, I think this dude Patrick Willis knows his squad his sorry as $#*%. That's why he's out there going 200% because he feels like if he doesn't, who else will?
laugh.gif
You think dude would've accumulated 100+ tackles as a rookie on a competitive/playoff team? Psssht, I highly doubt that because it says something about a team that allows a rookie to step in and lead the team in tackles
laugh.gif
What i mean by that is, chances are, on a competetive team, there is sure to be a star with a supporting cast. I can't even name the other linebackers on the team. I think one of em is Jeff Ulbrich and I probably only know that from controlling him in Madden. Dude's speed was in the mid 70s too
tired.gif
smh.gif
i hate this team
sick.gif

Oh yea, I agree with ThirtyTres, Jon Beason > Patrick Willis and will have a much better career than Patrick Willis.

Wow, that was a gigantic paragraph full of hate.

I stayed out of this thread after I made sure to point out that Ray Lewis was the best LB in the league, but wow... the 49ers must have done something toyou when you were little. I apologize for the whole team and fanbase for whatever it was they did to you. Did Jeff Garcia touch you? I actually feel bad thatthis team has done this much to you. I just hope that you can learn to control the hate you have in your heart towards this football team.

why would i hate on dude? he's doing what i wanna do. it's the truth, and the truth hurts so you better have your ibuprofin on deck
laugh.gif

why would i hate on dude? he's doing what i wanna do. it's the truth, and the truth hurts so you better have your ibuprofin on deck
laugh.gif

Um, re-read what you typed.

You didn't hate on dude, you hated on the whole franchise. Which is what I stated in my reply....

Some of the Niner fans got out of hand with some comments, even i will admit that
laugh.gif
. Some of the "Haters" are just clue-less.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif

Um, re-read what you typed.

You didn't hate on dude, you hated on the whole franchise. Which is what I stated in my reply....

my apologies. what i should have said was "i loathe the san fransisco 49ers because of the 49er fans on niketalk." Happy now?
grin.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
if there was ever a situation where something was taken out of context, it's this one. I didn't compare the two in terms of on-field ability, Einstein
eyes.gif
. I compared the two in terms of rookie season hype. The way I see it, I think this dude Patrick Willis knows his squad his sorry as $#*%. That's why he's out there going 200% because he feels like if he doesn't, who else will?
laugh.gif
You think dude would've accumulated 100+ tackles as a rookie on a competitive/playoff team? Psssht, I highly doubt that because it says something about a team that allows a rookie to step in and lead the team in tackles
laugh.gif
What i mean by that is, chances are, on a competetive team, there is sure to be a star with a supporting cast. I can't even name the other linebackers on the team. I think one of em is Jeff Ulbrich and I probably only know that from controlling him in Madden. Dude's speed was in the mid 70s too
tired.gif
smh.gif
i hate this team
sick.gif

I didn't take you out of context, you said that Kendrell Bell had a good rookie season (like Patrick Willis) and that he since fell off. Was I notsupposed to assume that you think Patrick Willis could go that same route? Why are YOU assuming that I'm saying you're comparing their on-fieldability?
smh.gif
Just get out of here. Talking about dude is only good because he's on a bad team
roll.gif
That's one of the worst arguments I've heard. He doesn't only leadhis team in tackles he leads the whole LEAGUE. Let's see what he does in the Pro Bowl and then you get back to me.

Back
Top Bottom