Paula Patton back on the market

Soooo y'all don't think this also contributed?

Robin-Thicke.jpg
There's plenty pics after an award show of Paula or Robin in the club with some chick or dude looking extra loose. Can't blame Robin here, no hover hand at all :pimp:

I started to think they had an open relationship or a hall pass bang list or were swingers.
The fact that her and Robin named their son Julian Fuego :stoneface: ...
They seem like kids in some ways as well :lol: Like what the ****? That's not even the weird name celebrity baby thing most do, that's some preteen joking around too immature to know better nonsense, like naming your son Johnny Furious.
:lol: So many NTers think they have a chance

It's called confidence..

Ol "She'll never talk to me" lookin *** boy
:rofl:

Delusions of grandeur and denial. If you had real confidence, their marriage wouldn't have mattered.

You'll never meet her let alone meat her.
:lol: So many NTers think they have a chance

Man y'all some serial dream killers :lol: ...

...type of dude to hit up career day like, "College? Yeah right - shortie you finna be on the pole."
:lol: :smokin I'm saying though, no reason to fool yourself.

Last edited:
He disrespected her wild times in public, I saw this coming. I'm going to miss those love songs about her though :lol: :smh:

i thought they had a open relationship an did coke together?

long as Will and Jada never split..........i still have hope in marriage

:rofl: @ that pic. No wonder he's smiling like that

Last edited:
wow God is so real right now
bae finally ready to do lines off my abs

Last edited:

View media item 195848
Pac was long dead though. Besides what he's saying is an open marriage is cool as long as they don't split. We been heard the rumors of Will and Jada being swingers with any sex.

LOL...

Maybe my sarcasm meter is off today, but dude said that as if they are the poster couple of marriage

It's called confidence..

did you really just act like we in TAY and dude is talking about a readily

accessible chick? unless you're in a hollywood inner circle idk about then you

would have to find out where this famous actress hangs/lives, get close to her,

and THEN run game (use this confidence) . c'mon bro don't act like this is just some random

bad chick. it has nothing to do with her attractiveness and everything to

do w/ like...ya know...logistics and real life odds. :lol:

It's called confidence..

and THEN run game (use this confidence) . c'mon bro don't act like this is just some random

I don't care if that chick lives on the moon, don't you ever think you can't have any woman.

View media item 195848
Pac was long dead though. Besides what he's saying is an open marriage is cool as long as they don't split. We been heard the rumors of Will and Jada being swingers with any sex.

LOL...

Maybe my sarcasm meter is off today, but dude said that as if they are the poster couple of marriage
They pretty much are as far as staying together and still being in love. Swinging don't mean you aint in love, just shows how strong it is (or how self reliant each of them are). Jada don't care if Will is banging Margot Robbie, John Travolta, Tom Cruise, and Duane Martin. Same way Will don't mind who Jada's lovers are or when she's banging Marc Anthony and scissoring Faune Chambers and w/e else other fine women she bags. I doubt they're both beards for each other.

The poster couple of marriage has changed in this day and age.

Last test for them really is if they'll stay together when they're in their 70s and up.
It's called confidence..

I don't care if that chick lives on the moon, don't you ever think you can't have any woman.
It's not about can't, I'm saying you and the rest of yall won't. I'd put money on you failing. Don't got a damn thing to do with confidence :lol: You can be confident and still fail.

Last edited:

View media item 195848

LOL...

They pretty much are as far as staying together and still being in love. Swinging don't mean you aint in love, just shows how strong it is (or how self reliant each of them are). Jada don't care if Will is banging Margot Robbie, John Travolta, Tom Cruise, and Duane Martin. Same way Will don't mind who Jada's lovers are or when she's banging Marc Anthony and scissoring Faune Chambers and w/e else other fine women she bags. I doubt they're both beards for each other.

The poster couple of marriage has changed in this day and age.

Last test for them really is if they'll stay together when they're in their 70s and up

My parents been married for 34 years b... FOH

Back
Top Bottom