Paula Patton back on the market

Yep Thicke and Patton met at like age 14 and been together since.......well were together. They got a little son out of it all. Maybe it just wasn't working, or hasn't been working and they've finally had enough. Who knows. Details should surface soon though

This I don't understand. That is their personal business, why should details even be available to us :smh:. Society is so consumed with celebs, no wonder relationships don't last

Makes me sad to read this. You figure some celeb couple will make it someday.

I hope you are joking bro. This makes people sad, I wonder what would happen if you watch the news for an hour or two.

i thought they had a open relationship an did coke together?

long as Will and Jada never split..........i still have hope in marriage

:lol: you guys are bugging with this celebrity **** man.

Family Ties broken by the fame.

Robin got caught dirt bagging...terrible.

How yall know that? They could have been miserable for a long time and finally decided to call it quits. We don't know if it was fame or not. Maybe they were waiting for their son to reach a certain age before breaking up. Who knows?

This I don't understand. That is their personal business, why should details even be available to us
mean.gif
. Society is so consumed with celebs, no wonder relationships don't last

Word 100%. But once you hit a certain status = anything and everything about you will be out. It's like people thrive on other peoples personal lives. Sickening sometimes

This I don't understand. That is their personal business, why should details even be available to us :smh: . Society is so consumed with celebs, no wonder relationships don't last

Word 100%. But once you hit a certain status = anything and everything about you will be out. It's like people thrive on other peoples personal lives. Sickening sometimes

And the justification of being in these people's personal lives is more sickening "well if they didn't want us in their business then they wouldn't be famous" type of bs logic is that

I dont know why dudes here are happy acting as if they even have a chance.

It's actually pretty sad imo that they're over.  
tired.gif

Last edited:
Although Paula is my #1, this is sad news.

And yea, shes suffers from noassatall [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
Paula Patton's character in About Last Night was pretty much herself since the BET Awards :lol:

No one takes these celebs marriages seriously

Some women do and gay/suspect dudes

That's not saying much though..they think matching timbs means something too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom