Paypal invoice help

Some people on craiglist says they want to do it through moneypak or union or something
So i just ignored them

By the way,
Should seller ship shoes as long as money appears on the bank account once seller transfered money from paypal to his bank account even though it appears as "pending" or
does he have to wait until "pending" money becomes cleared ??

Some people on craiglist says they want to do it through moneypak or union or something
So i just ignored them

By the way,
Should seller ship shoes as long as money appears on the bank account once seller transfered money from paypal to his bank account even though it appears as "pending" or
does he have to wait until "pending" money becomes cleared ??
He can ship whenever as long as he receives payment. It's mostly up to him and he can put it in terms and conditions on the invoice

Tell the seller pay pal invoice only. Do not do the payment as a gift. Never do a money order under any circumstances. I got taken for 240.00 from someone on hear when I first joined. I sent dude a money order and soon as he cashed it I emailed him asking for tracking number. he said since I'm in VA and he is in ca I no you can't do anything.

Tell the seller pay pal invoice only. Do not do the payment as a gift. Never do a money order under any circumstances. I got taken for 240.00 from someone on hear when I first joined. I sent dude a money order and soon as he cashed it I emailed him asking for tracking number. he said since I'm in VA and he is in ca I no you can't do anything.
That learning a lesson the hard way big time! At least it wasn't more!

Yep now I only will do business through PayPal I'll even pay the 4 Percent fee.

it seems like one seller just took my money and not gonna send the shoes.

I put it on the dispute and claim, what is next step guys?

Relax, it's paypal, ur not gonna get ripped off, u should ask paypal what to do, usually they say contact seller if they don't contact within 3 days of the situation that's when super man come and saves u(paypal)

it seems like one seller just took my money and not gonna send the shoes.
I put it on the dispute and claim, what is next step guys?
If seller doesn't respond in a few days then PayPal will decide the case and they're gonna refund you. I had this happen to me many times and PayPal always sides with the buyer.

Guys im about to buy through paypal, but seller asks me to send money as gift
And he says i still get buyers protection
Is it correct or is he trynna scam me?

Don't do it tell the seller stop being cheap and make a invoice.

Back
Top Bottom