Paypal vs ? ... a better option?

Hi there NT'ers.

Sold some stuff off eBay the other day.
it's been a while since I've been the 'seller'
Then came the Paypal fees and I realized, 'now I remember why I stopped selling online'
But.... if I ever needed to in the future, what other options are there for online, secure money transfers? (without the fees)

Paypal isn't the problem.  It's feepay (ebay)  

Paypal only charges the 2.9% which is a very fair and honest rate.  Feepay charges the 10% which is crucial.

Totally forgot about the high eBay final value fee. Oh well.
Thanks. I'll definitely research Amazon Payments.

Thanks for the link Executive.
I think the kicker is the whole sending Gift payment through Paypal. Gift payments seem the way to go I guess.
But, the link to the previous thread mentions Paypal suspending someone's account for too many Gifts.

Yea ******g eBay charges ridiculous prices. They charged me $1.61 over a month after I sold something

feebay is only getting more crooked.. i listed an item & took it down a day later after i sold it totally outside of fleabay.... they are suspending my account because i have seller fee that are unpaid but nothing was sold...
i call to see whats up & fam goes

"we cant allow users to use our service like craigslist & remove items whenever they want so we charge regardless if you sell it or not now"

View media item 304938

This is why I stoped selling on ebay. Ur only option is to adjust ur price to the pointthat ebay and paypal fee would not affect ur listing

Back
Top Bottom