Paypall

Anyone under 18 know how to have their own paypal account. What is the limit age? Do I need a parent and guardian?

How many paypal threads are there now? People need to learn how to do a little research from time to time.

Sorry I should of been more descriptive but my question should of been on how can I use paypal and being under 18z

Thanks can I still buy stuff online and make ebay transactions and paypal transactions?

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

My bad :lol: it's a hedge on inflation so you just hold it over the years. Silver and gold will always hold value. Dollar bills however may not. That's the idea here. Put a little extra dough aside in precious metals instead of frivolous **** in case things get ugly out there.

Last edited:
I think this commodity could be worth more than dollars at some point in time. Worst case scenario. Instead of only holding dollars that buy less each year I rather have some excess cash converted into precious metals that will always be in demand.

Last edited:
Algood bro lol but thanks for the info, ima look into it now. I always hear about buying silver and gold but I didnt know where to actually buy it. I thought people were buying jewellry for a minute lol. Also if you wanted to sell it say if its worth more in the future, where would you be able to do that?

Last edited:
I think this commodity could be worth more than dollars at some point in time. Worst case scenario. Instead of only holding dollars that buy less each year I rather have some excess cash converted into precious metals that will always be in demand.

Worth more than dollars, in dollars? I'm not following.

If and when the dollar collapses silver n gold will be worth something while dollars would be worthless, no? I don't buy for the 250 oz hype I buy in case shtf n I need to barter. Rather be prepared than out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom