Payton & Webber on Nba Tv Appreciation!

anybody catch those two last night before and after the game. they was a trip. it would be classic with payton,webber,barkley and kenny smith. nothing butentertainment.

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

anybody catch those two last night before and after the game. they was a trip. it would be classic with payton,webber,barkley and kenny smith. nothing but entertainment.
That would be too much. Basketball would only be discussed about 25% of the time.

they make a good duo on tv, NBA TV got better this year. better than the crap they had last year.

Yea...Webber knows his stuff and Payton was up there sounding like someone's uncle lol...it was entertaining, though..

anybody catch those two last night before and after the game. they was a trip. it would be classic with payton,webber,barkley and kenny smith. nothing but entertainment.
Jeff Van Gundy with the TNT trio would be pure comedy.

Caught the rerun earlier today...good stuff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was thinking last night I would make a thread for this. Props to the OP.
pimp.gif

I like seein the guys we grew up watching now talkin ball and callin guys out. They were brutal on Houston last night.
laugh.gif
I hope they stay with it.

lol yeah. they was killin artest.they trip me out on josh boone. talking bout kid needs more bass in his voice.

payton- spurs need more offense. duncan had 19. tony parker had 22
webber- JACQUE VAUGHN!!!
payton-what he do
webber................4 points!!

man i was trippin out
roll.gif

lol very much appreciated. I thought it was funny when webb said he would have bibby as president and vlade as Vice president and GP was like "!*%!?"

It was funny when Payton was talking about being a point guard and having to look back at the coach all the time to receive the plays.

webber is the man..anyone that smashed tyra in her prime is the man..but dude is hilarious too

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Jeff Van Gundy with the TNT trio would be pure comedy.

NOO!! I HATE VAN GUNDY!!
mad.gif

NBA TV is getting better i guess since their in the ATL now they work with TNT?...am i correct?...gp and webb are pretty funny...i used to enjoy gp on bestdamn he and saL were
pimp.gif
...NBA TV now needs to fire rick kamLa
sick.gif

Throw Eric Snow in there too, I like what I've seen from him as well. He's been solid.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom