PC and LC on Black Grape 5

I got another pair that I want to LC before I purchase. The last guy didnt budge from 215 so I found this other pair thats in a better condition and 250 shipped. Let me know what yall think NT 

repped. Just copped these. 250 is a good deal considering everything I was seeing on kixify and ebay was 300+

legit but you should have at least waited for the restock lol you never know you could have copped

what restock? the finish line one? I thought they're only restocking toros, green glows and the infra 6s.

what restock? the finish line one? I thought they're only restocking toros, green glows and the infra 6s.
eastbay... The 19th 8am there's a thread for it. They said a lot of the shoes are only big size though. Idk

no point. that "restock" will be a joke. Mostly clown feet sizes and sites will be crash galore. Just drop the money if you can. $250 is good for these legit pair if DS

yea i just read an article saying how its just going to be size 15+ and how some sneakers will have full size runs but limited quantities of course.

Back
Top Bottom