PC: Carmine 6s

I have a pair of Carmines 6s and I was wondering how much I should ask for. I also have a guy who has Dave White 1s that could pass as DS and I don't know much I should ask for him to add in cash if I offer the Carmines.

There are no flaws on my Carmines besides yellowing.

Please help me out.

Carmines > Dave White 1 !!!!!!

But I would try and get like $50 more

(I really would wear the Carmine's) lol

I've gotten a couple new offers since posting this. I've been offered some Space Jams in good condition, Aquas +$25, and Area 72 LeBrons

I'm old school. I would sea glow the heck out of those things this spring and enjoy them. I bet the space jams will be retro'ed soon anyway.

honestly i have a feeling carmines might be coming next year.... it's supposedly the year of the VI's ... but then again thats gonna be a hypeeeed release if so. personally i wouldn't take any of those trades i like carmines better but do what you like

Carmine's I'm pretty sure will come next year because its 23rd year of 6s this year it's 5s which is why were seeing fire red 5s grape 5s laney 5s and probably 2 or 3 more color ways

Carmine's I'm pretty sure will come next year because its 23rd year of 6s this year it's 5s which is why were seeing fire red 5s grape 5s laney 5s and probably 2 or 3 more color ways
I love when you guys try and make sense out of why and when they retro stuff. Lol

I love when you guys try and make sense out of why and when they retro stuff. Lol

It's not trying to make sense it is making sense which is why in 2011 the threes had a special box , and 2012 fours had a special box , this year fives have a special box , evidence points to Carmine's I'm not trying to make sense out of anything

It's not trying to make sense it is making sense which is why in 2011 the threes had a special box , and 2012 fours had a special box , this year fives have a special box , evidence points to Carmine's I'm not trying to make sense out of anything
Maybe they will do a restock on MJs birthday. Lmfao!!!!

Back
Top Bottom