PC experts. Buying a custom PC.

you think you could built it yourself?

I've been wondering that. Can't be that hard - I'm pretty good with my hands and electronics and have upgraded all sorts of stuff in various PCsover the last 15 years or so. I might add up the components and see what the price difference is - it would come down to time - I'm super busy at themoment and it's not worth me saving $200 and having to spend 5 hours doing it (never thought I'd see the day when that happened!).

I'll do some sums.

Either that or speak to a couple of real geeks that I know and see if they'll do it for $100.

Originally Posted by kdawg

you think you could built it yourself?

I've been wondering that. Can't be that hard - I'm pretty good with my hands and electronics and have upgraded all sorts of stuff in various PCs over the last 15 years or so. I might add up the components and see what the price difference is - it would come down to time - I'm super busy at the moment and it's not worth me saving $200 and having to spend 5 hours doing it (never thought I'd see the day when that happened!).

I'll do some sums.

Either that or speak to a couple of real geeks that I know and see if they'll do it for $100.
you could have it all done in 2-3 hours. it's very simple

I heard some of the custom computer manufacturers use bad parts. Might be best to just buy the parts yourself from newegg.com and assemble it.

Back
Top Bottom