PC plz guys

OG Jordan VII No box and replaced laces, OG 97 royal blue foamposite, some heel drag not to bad, scuff on front shoe, Griffey Diamond Fury no og box, no cracks or peeling Thanks Guys 
happy.gif

OG Jordan VII No box and replaced laces, OG 97 royal blue foamposite, some heel drag not to bad, scuff on front shoe, Griffey Diamond Fury no og box, no cracks or peeling Thanks Guys 
happy.gif

OG 7s are fake

Tongue colours are off
Spikes too rounded
Jumpman is deformed
Wrong material/shade of material

OG 7s are fake

Tongue colours are off
Spikes too rounded
Jumpman is deformed
Wrong material/shade of material

Foamposite's and Griffey's are not Jordan's, and therefore belong in the "Nike Price/Fake Checks" forum.

The VII's are fakes.

Jumpman on side is deformed, and not placed correctly.

Area underneath laces should be Red, and the same material as the tongue.

Spikes on side are too rounded and misshapen.

Poor quality materials.

Foamposite's and Griffey's are not Jordan's, and therefore belong in the "Nike Price/Fake Checks" forum.

The VII's are fakes.

Jumpman on side is deformed, and not placed correctly.

Area underneath laces should be Red, and the same material as the tongue.

Spikes on side are too rounded and misshapen.

Poor quality materials.

Sorry bout that guys, I took a group pic and forgot to separate em. I've been getting a toss up about the vii, I'll take a pic of the tongue.

Sorry bout that guys, I took a group pic and forgot to separate em. I've been getting a toss up about the vii, I'll take a pic of the tongue.

Originally Posted by Pendemic

. I've been getting a toss up about the vii, I'll take a pic of the tongue.
It's not a toss up, they are Fakes for reasons stated above. Most obvious of which is the fact that the tongue is the wrong color and material.

Originally Posted by Pendemic

. I've been getting a toss up about the vii, I'll take a pic of the tongue.
It's not a toss up, they are Fakes for reasons stated above. Most obvious of which is the fact that the tongue is the wrong color and material.

Back
Top Bottom