PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

What size are you all waiting on re: Melo Jordan 1's? I'm waiting one more week and after that I'm asking for a refund. 1+ month with no kicks in hand is ridiculous. 

wore my melos today. theyre so beautiful, that gold 
pimp.gif
 some classmates liked them too

Westbrooks are super slept on...copped from NDC on RD and got them this morning due to the snow storm delaying shipments. These are definitely better in person...infra 23 is bright as hell and the tumbled leather completes it for me. I wasn't a fan of the teal originally but these came out super clean.
Couldn't agree more, I was hesitant on these but ended up paying $78 for them and couldn't be happier.  They're bright as hell but the materials are decent and the entire set of "PE" series 1's are very comfortable if you ask me.

yea but i dont like the tongue on the melo's. the material it's made out of causes it to curve somewhat more than my other 1's. kind of hard to explain.
I also Love my Melo 1's but agree, I could do without the Melo tongue logo.  The gold material on the toe box creases worse than any other pair of shoes i've owned

Being a AJ1 person, I usually welcome any creases but the Melo toe box looks like *** after they've been worn.

Back
Top Bottom