peace out NT, TBONE is done !!

roll.gif

Her face is TOAST ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! but Obama was PROB checking it out.. but he is BLACK
tongue.gif
... Its mad fnny how the media calls it "Slippin"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

What Essential did my friends is called tearing someone a new %#% hole real proper like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude didn't do a damn thing

Dude's a clown and an idiot

I've been out my house but about an hour all day & all of last night (besides sleeping)

I ain't wasting my time responding to him or any other of you idiots on NT who don't know a damn thing

I'll no longer be suckered into wasting my time on a bunch of stupid people on NT.... which most of NT is

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at all the dudes coming at me, typical... people on NT always on my nuts... what's new

People stay keeping me in their mouth... just search "tbone" & you'll get all the evidence you need... lead by supreme idiot NikeTalker

It is what it is....

Just wait until 2010 and 2012.... Conservatives will be winning elections & taking back over when none of Obama's crap work because he's an idiot

Then yall can go back to

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I can't wait until it happens..... I'll be back to rub it in

In the meantime....

Peace suckers.... enjoy having fun watch Obama destroy your country

THAT'S IT!!!!....I'll Leave and say nothing back, and use my supreme intellect to say nothing relevant at all following my ETHER session !!!

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

What Essential did my friends is called tearing someone a new %#% hole real proper like
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude didn't do a damn thing

Dude's a clown and an idiot

I've been out my house but about an hour all day & all of last night (besides sleeping)

I ain't wasting my time responding to him or any other of you idiots on NT who don't know a damn thing

I'll no longer be suckered into wasting my time on a bunch of stupid people on NT.... which most of NT is

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at all the dudes coming at me, typical... people on NT always on my nuts... what's new

People stay keeping me in their mouth... just search "tbone" & you'll get all the evidence you need... lead by supreme idiot NikeTalker

It is what it is....

Just wait until 2010 and 2012.... Conservatives will be winning elections & taking back over when none of Obama's crap work because he's an idiot

Then yall can go back to

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I can't wait until it happens..... I'll be back to rub it in

In the meantime....

Peace suckers.... enjoy having fun watch Obama destroy your country

20335768ef7bc5ce299fc1df9403799242b8733.jpg

CUE THE JAY-Z CRYING AFTER LISTENING TO ETHER ON HOT 97..

Every political post you make I will continue to Ether you.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain ofthemselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Back
Top Bottom