Peak Tony Parker TP1 - Make the change folks

View media item 2147234
IMG_3647__E5_89_AF_E6_9C_AC_original.jpg

IMG_3642__E5_89_AF_E6_9C_AC_original.jpg

Last edited:
The TP4s are up on HiBasketballshoes in three colorways -- largest size is an EU 45 -- 159.99 shipped

I still have yet to try this line and know I want to. I think the 4 might be the first I pick up. Trying to hold out though, there's gotta be a better price eventuallY?

Iks - there is a store in San Antonio called @94feetofgreatness on IG - they should be getting them soon.

^That site says now in stock as of 9/16

If I order, I'm sort of stuck. TTS 11.5, wondering if up or down is the choice.  I try to compare Euro/UK/other sizes to other brands but still not sure on Peak

The toe box looks like it'll have dead space on top again. Seems like you go .5 down often and it works out for you. The upper looks to be textile mesh so it should have some give. Did you go .5 down on other Peak shoes? If unsure I'd wait for Duke's recommendation (maybe Peak will send him a pair so you know the sizing on this model).

^Thanks - yeah I usually feel safer chancing the size down, especially through the break-in process. I have actually yet to purchase Peak (dare I say that in here 
laugh.gif
). Not because I think the shoes are inferior, just because there's been so much dropping from all brands.

I may hold out a bit on these. Been wanting to try Parker's line for a while yet, but also curious about the Delly's and KT2s from Anta

Yes definitely hold out. Every TP are still sitting on that site. The TP9-3 low is a cheaper substitution if you got the itch. They feel and perform all the same.

Peak is really strange - the team lightning fit tts, the DH1 was a size big, the tp9.3 was a half size big, but all were size 11. Just from the 3 pairs of tp9 I've had, I would go down half. Working on getting a pair now though.

DH1 fits full size big?!? You have the mids or lows? Held off on picking up the USA lows. They look narrow judging by looking at the shoe. Dunno if I should go with my usual Peak size or skip it all together.

Anyone given these a go?

I have the Team Lightnings (TP1) and they were phenomenal!

NightWing has given a pretty positive review. 

picked these up today for about US $50 - wanted to get the clutchfit drive 1 lows which seemed to be a better performance beast but couldn't beat these for the price even though those were on discount as well. One thing I don't get is why they're factory-laced up and under - does anyone wear their shoes like that for performance?

Last edited:
The TP4 plus look good... inner booty, "flyknit" upper... could be good.

The TP1 / Peak Lightning are still amazing and i'm hoping to buy another pair soon.

View media item 2406337

picked these up today for about US $50 - wanted to get the clutchfit drive 1 lows which seemed to be a better performance beast but couldn't beat these for the price even though those were on discount as well. One thing I don't get is why they're factory-laced up and under - does anyone wear their shoes like that for performance?

Your gonna LOVE those!! I grabbed a pair of TP 2's from Footlocker on discount a few years ago. They were excellent on court! Great traction and impressive cushioning. They just have a weird issue with sizing. I need an 11.5 as they run short but their 11.5 is considered a euro 45 where that is normally an 11. Goofy sizing.

Didn't want to start a new thread but for the past 3 weeks ive been hooping in the tp4 plus and i have been quite impressed.i ended up going a half size down to 11.5 but when i got them the tag says 11..they feel like an 11.5 but the knit is cool its a bit stiffer than primeknit..lockdown is great and the cushion is great too..traction is ok i find myself having to wipe every couple minutes..for 80 bucks it was definitely worth it
20171007_091123.jpg
20171007_091110.jpg

Bumping an extremely old thread ....anybody see or try on the new peak TP7 taichi? The cushion is suppose to be best of 2019 so far. To me it looks like it is a harden vol 1.

Back
Top Bottom