Peanut Butter and Jelly Jordan VII OG Sample *Pics Inside*

View media item 433380
Someone just posted these on Reddit's sneaker forum

Google search yields absolutely nothing as does a NT search. What are these??

The original poster is from Beavertown, he says the picture is from a friends father who is a VP for Nike who now lives in Amsterdam,

Are these legit? Anyone else know anything about them? They look pretty old. This is the only picture so far of them... what other information can NT find out ??

I've never see them before, they sure are ugly :x

Last edited:
I have serious doubts if those are really OG samples if they were just discovered on reddit. either way, they are terrible and that's one of the worst nicknames/themes there is. the samples we need to come to fruition are these

peanut butter and jelly? stupid names givin all the time ,there is only one kind of jelly too i guess

If those were an actual peanut butter and jelly sandwich, the ratio of peanut butter to jelly is way off. Less jelly, more peanut butter for me.

That said, I don't hate them.

I have serious doubts if those are really OG samples if they were just discovered on reddit. either way, they are terrible and that's one of the worst nicknames/themes there is. the samples we need to come to fruition are these
View media item 433407

those are MILES worse then what op posted :lol:

the sample looks great aside from that random blue

Last edited:
View media item 433380
Someone just posted these on Reddit's sneaker forum

Google search yields absolutely nothing as does a NT search. What are these??

The original poster is from Beavertown, he says the picture is from a friends father who is a VP for Nike who now lives in Amsterdam,

Are these legit? Anyone else know anything about them? They look pretty old. This is the only picture so far of them... what other information can NT find out ??

these do look like OG samples. you can tell by the shape

They for sure needed scraped,,some ideas need to be left as just a idea..

Though on the same topic,you gotta wonder how many Js that of actually would of been worth rocking got cancelled..
nerd.gif

Last edited:
They for sure needed scraped,,some ideas need to be left as just a idea..
Though on the same topic,you gotta wonder how many Js that of actually would of been worth rocking got cancelled..
nerd.gif

u would be surprised at some they cancelled they were so clean and nice and simple

Back
Top Bottom