Pearl Foamposite Pros or Ones...it's been too long!

Still no pic of Pippen allegedly wearing the pearl foam pros?

Never wear them
nerd.gif

And pearl foam pros >>>> pearl foam ones

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Never wear them
nerd.gif

I think I might have to agree with that statement. Something about that black swoosh is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Never wear them
nerd.gif

I think I might have to agree with that statement. Something about that black swoosh is
smokin.gif

ya'll trippin. i hate pros

The pros are hot in the pearl colorway. I love mine. I just want the foam ones in the pearl colorway with those hints of blue. Thats gonna be sick

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

bad news for you guys...after 09 nike is gonna cancel the foam line : ( they gonna do the tim duncan foamposite max then thats it...im hearing they said its costing them too much to make foamposites
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i refuse to believe it, wheres your facts

***You correct on that one. The "JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH"(He Got Game Movie) Foamposite PRO Pearl White/Ice Sole will be releasing at all 3 House ofHoops locations in early Spring as a HOH Exclusive.***

got this form another website also. don't quote me

Originally Posted by got shoes

***You correct on that one. The "JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH"(He Got Game Movie) Foamposite PRO Pearl White/Ice Sole will be releasing at all 3 House of Hoops locations in early Spring as a HOH Exclusive.***

got this form another website also. don't quote me

If this is true, I don't understand why Nike would make and original colorway that limited. I hope this rumor isn't true...

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

bad news for you guys...after 09 nike is gonna cancel the foam line : ( they gonna do the tim duncan foamposite max then thats it...im hearing they said its costing them too much to make foamposites
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i refuse to believe it, wheres your facts
Me too. Why would Nike stop after 2009 when in 2009 there are going to be using foamposite for tons of products, Foamposite Lite, Penny 1/2 cent, retro foams, retro flights, even the 2009-2010 footballs cleats have foamposite. I need more confirmation to believe this, because if this is true, if anyone of new fomaposite products blow up that means Nike will just ignore it and not make a sequel.

Saying that the Foam line is ending is straight up ducktales. Why would Nike release a new posite based shoe this year (Foamposite Lite), say it's the newgeneration of the line, and then promptly discontinue the line later that year. Doesn't make any sense to me.
indifferent.gif

Until I hear concrete facts, this rumor is only ducktales to me.

been meaning to post i here since i saw this thread
dh5yw.jpg

1ypiz6.jpg

e68tu1.jpg

ds og's on the left, wear pair retro's on the right

amazingly both are NOT my true size, (i'm a 9), but i wear those sz 10's like none other lol, and that 9.5, i just never ever want to wearthem....that's just how it is lol

pros > ones, that swoosh just does it

First pair I paid more than $200 for. I was in high school at the time. Loved them, and wore them to death. Wish I had another pair.

pimp.gif
...second pair since high school. I remember these didn't move any units in my hood and I got them weeks after the release with my birthday money...thegood old days

Back
Top Bottom