Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

I'm sure they will come out eventually. Nike seems ready to #%+!% out the Foamposite line.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

What would it take for Nike to actually release a white Foamposite again?

clipboard01fs.jpg

photoshop is
pimp.gif

clipboard01fs.jpg

If Those Were Foam1s Id Be Satisfied... But Idk About A White Pro. Too Similar To The Pearls... Those Are Pretty Good Tho.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by alsasam

What's the exact day in September that these drop?
People have been saying september 18, but I've yet to see anything official. it's just a few weeks until september anyway. We should find out in the coming days.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

anybody gonna copp right away on release day? or wait for a friendlier price?

i dont think these will make to a "friendlier price"....unless you have a swoosh account

What are the release numbers for this shoe?
nerd.gif
It's unlikely I can cop on release date so I'm hoping for numbers similar to the 2010 Eggplants and Coppers so I can cop weeks after release for pretty much retail + shipping
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

clipboard01fs.jpg

If Those Were Foam1s Id Be Satisfied... But Idk About A White Pro. Too Similar To The Pearls... Those Are Pretty Good Tho.
smokin.gif

They are the Pearl's. (The OG's or 02's.) I wouldn't mind having an icy pair of white Pearl Pro's or One's.

I see Nike starting to do Friday releases, to try to prevent people from camping. (9-3, release day)

But the usual beasts will take off of work, and skip school on these days. Im sure of it.

Rod301 wrote:
Release Date Changed To 9/3/10

The release date change seems to be the buzz all over the web.... but I swear I always thought the scheduled RD was in September.

Guess I wasnt paying attention...

this is the weekend Ill be in LA. Hopefully HOHLA can welcome a NOR CAL cat with a pair
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom