Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

i love these. I wanted to buy two pairs but they was on some other $%#% at HOH. That was craziest release I ever been apart of.

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

i love these. I wanted to buy two pairs but they was on some other $%#% at HOH. That was craziest release I ever been apart of.

hell yea... that first day, the cops were there, dude got arrested.... I skipped the line with BK and got a pair without a ticket.... GOOD TIMES

RL/Treyce/SP2K8

^^^^i wouldnt mind those joints
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

can any expert help with directions on removing my swooshes?

I'd go the heatgun route while using a small flathead screwdriver to gently pry on it. If that didn't work I would get a syringe and let a little bit of seaglow sit in the crease.

Thanks =)

I tried 2 make a new post 2 thank you, but it was deleted.
Guess NikeTalk is getting tired of W.R.3...

Any other known succesful methods, man?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

All the dudes sayin they ain't feelin the foam one white need to stop frontin. that's like sayin the flu games are better than the OG XII's. Nike basically put nubuck on the HOH pearls. if they weren't HOH dudes would be raggin on em. If HOH sketchers came out dudes would be on that $&@% tough. You know got damn well you'd be beastin for these. Keep it 100
if nike ever releases these i'm all over them like a fat kid on cake.
pimp.gif
i would want a royal blue tinted outsole like da penny II's though...
yes, i agree.  a royal blue tinted outsole would add flair to the pearls. i rather a blue tinted sole.
pimp.gif
  JUST DO IT, NIKE!

to be honest though do u guys really think nike is gonna change the color from last yr?? just like the eggplants that released last yr nike prolly just did more productions of th same shoe. which means the pearls are prolly gonna get the same treatment. im hoping they do but thats just a thought. plus they talkn bout releasing the royals again and that somehwat validates my point. nike just giving us more of what we wanted last yr
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

can any expert help with directions on removing my swooshes?

I'd go the heatgun route while using a small flathead screwdriver to gently pry on it. If that didn't work I would get a syringe and let a little bit of seaglow sit in the crease.

curtis posting variants, whats good with that?lol dam the shape of the variants are terrible.. stevie wonder could see something is wrong with those

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Dont understand why u dudes dont like HOH Foam IMO = Classics...

I think people are just salty..

Naw, I think it's because they had their mind and heart set on the pearls, and got champagnes instead. I think if the order were reversed. Where they released the pearls last year and the champagnes this year, dudes would have a totally different reaction to them. They wouldn't have expected a pearl colorway, and there would be less comparisons. They would recognize them for their own originality.
yea but they been beating the issue into the hole... thats all i read all day.... im sure most of the people havent seen the hoh pearls in person
eyes.gif

I think it also has to do with the accessibility...with them being hoh, dudes already were salty because of that, now you add on top of that it's not the exact color they were expecting/hoping for, you get a lot of the "those are trash" comments...not to say there are a lot of dudes that genuinely don't like the hoh's cw....at 1st i was on the fence because it wasn't what i was expecting, but i still thought they were ok, but then when i saw them in person and had them in-hand,
tired.gif
, it was over...
yea that too...
probably is the reason why dudes r so thirsty for coppers yet HATE so hard on the hoh pearls
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

All the dudes sayin they ain't feelin the foam one white need to stop frontin. that's like sayin the flu games are better than the OG XII's. Nike basically put nubuck on the HOH pearls. if they weren't HOH dudes would be raggin on em. If HOH sketchers came out dudes would be on that $&@% tough.

You know got damn well you'd be beastin for these. Keep it 100

Preach Brotha
pimp.gif

Don't get me wrong the HOH is straight. I can see whey dudes like it. But I'm picky like most people. I'm just sick of Nike retroing kicks from the past and tryin to make it better. But they can't. The image of OG sneaks is burnt into our brains. We want the OG shoe is that asking to much ? I wanna put em on and feel like I'm in highschool again. And dudes clearly like it only cause it's HOH. If those was a GR I don't think most dudes who copped would have or wouldn't have went so hard for em.
But for someone to say they ain't feelin the white ones is ridiculous. I think some (not all) are just sayin that #%*@ to validate the HOH pearl. If those HOH was alittle lighter I'd have a pair right now. It is a nice shoe just not for me. If these ain't egg white I'll pass again quietly. And sit like a dummy waitin on white ones to drop in the next 3 years. They really shoulda dropped along time ago IMO. I NEED THEM KICKS ASAP NIKE !!! And I don't even like white kicks LOL. exception white ones or pippen 1's.

rant over
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom