Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

dam i want a pair of 02's... made my top ten list for 2010 on sneakernews but these werent an option to pick.. these are definetly in my top 10.. finally went on sale at jimmy jazz for 184 bucks, i wish they would price drop more often and have better prices

^ what you paid is way better than $184+tax
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man im wit chu purplehazen. if it wasnt for this niketalk community i woulda paid $212 for the pearls. Im glad the restocks happened and made these widely available because i was able to get a pair for a decent price. Btw that is Pun in your avatar right? If so 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If yall are complaining about your pairs, go to a Footlocker/Champs whatever... that has them and exchange them! They usually don't care if you don't have a receipt so long as you're exchanging and not looking for a refund.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

hey guys has this ever happened to u

well i order from nike early monday morning this past monday at like 12:24, everything goes through and i look at my bank account and the money has been taken out as usual. I look today and the money has been put back so it looks like i never ordered anything. and it doesnt show at all i checked all over and it doesnt show anymore but the shoe has been shipped out i checked. this ever happen to anybody else? any info is always appreciated.
Exact same thing happened to me. I have Chase and ordered with my debit card. I was hoping that I got a free pair. LOL. I guess we'll end up getting charged since other people say it's happened to them.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

If yall are complaining about your pairs, go to a Footlocker/Champs whatever... that has them and exchange them! They usually don't care if you don't have a receipt so long as you're exchanging and not looking for a refund.

grin.gif
They were cheap...I'm going to use them for basketball..hopefully they don't fall apart on the court
laugh.gif

just got my pair from NDC too and everything is in good shape. wasnt originally planning to cop but couldnt pass up at the clearance price

nike-air-foamposite-pearl-cough-drop-white-01.jpg

Osneaker charging 450 for sole swapped cough drops....
eyes.gif
.... when will these guys learn from their "gey fish" yeezys.... horrible site.. go on for giggles once in a while 
laugh.gif

quick question  the line that is on the tongue of the foams on my pair of pearls one of the shoes it comes straight up and on the other shoe is like curve not coming straight up does that mean they are b grade? i have the same issue with my coppers anyone else experience this with their pair ?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

If eggplants hit the outlet, I don't see a reason why these won't.

Niketowns have these for $119 now so call your local one to see if they have your size.

My order from NDC came in perfect shape of both box and shoes. But the soles start yellowing from the edge of the red paint just like the Space Jam 2009's, yeah I know the quality.
BTW, not for political issue but Made in Taiwan >> Made in China. SAD. 

so last night I bust out my pair I got from NDC to play bball. I put the shoe on and feel something weird in my right foot. I take a look and the insole is sticking up and I can't get it to fit to the inside of the shoe!! Time to return these things...what a bunch of garbage.

Originally Posted by nimhet

so last night I bust out my pair I got from NDC to play bball. I put the shoe on and feel something weird in my right foot. I take a look and the insole is sticking up and I can't get it to fit to the inside of the shoe!! Time to return these things...what a bunch of garbage.

wow same here not straight up lol my right shoe only too, it was more like a bubble. i tore the insole out and put it back in carefully.. perfect now.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Originally Posted by nimhet

wow same here not straight up lol my right shoe only too, it was more like a bubble. i tore the insole out and put it back in carefully.. perfect now.

luckily my local Niketown had a size 12 so I exchanged them

You guys got me scared to open my box from NDC! I ordered them but am currently out of town on business. I dont return untill a few weeks from now and boy do I hope everything is ok because i really wanted these and couldnt pass up the clearance price and the discount code

Back
Top Bottom