PED's and the NBA-- D-Rose says it's a problem

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
In the May 16th issue of ESPN the Magazine, on Page 50, Derrick Rose was asked:

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how big of an issue is illegal enhancing in the NBA?"

Derrick Rose: "Seven. It's huge, and I think we need a level playing field where nobody has that advantage over the next person."

Other countries are going to demand that Team USA's immunity from failed drug tests is removed. They have had immunity from failing drug testing in FIBA and the Olympics since 1989, and now the other countries will demand this end.

And to all the NBA zombies that keep claiming Team USA gets tested......they have IMMUNITY from failed drug tests. And in the NBA competition itself, a US Congress investigation found that the NBA's own company does the testing, does not test for steroids, and that they do not ever allow any independent body to see the testing results.

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
"And in the NBA competition itself, a US Congress investigation found that the NBA's own company does the testing, does not test for steroids, and that they do not ever allow any independent body to see the testing results."
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
In the May 16th issue of ESPN the Magazine, on Page 50, Derrick Rose was asked:

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how big of an issue is illegal enhancing in the NBA?"

Derrick Rose: "Seven. It's huge, and I think we need a level playing field where nobody has that advantage over the next person."

Other countries are going to demand that Team USA's immunity from failed drug tests is removed. They have had immunity from failing drug testing in FIBA and the Olympics since 1989, and now the other countries will demand this end.

And to all the NBA zombies that keep claiming Team USA gets tested......they have IMMUNITY from failed drug tests. And in the NBA competition itself, a US Congress investigation found that the NBA's own company does the testing, does not test for steroids, and that they do not ever allow any independent body to see the testing results.

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
"And in the NBA competition itself, a US Congress investigation found that the NBA's own company does the testing, does not test for steroids, and that they do not ever allow any independent body to see the testing results."
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Throw it on the pile. Gonna be a long off-season.
30t6p3b.gif

Honest question, how would PED's help an NBA player?  It takes away their flexibility doesn't it, and that's the most important thing they need in terms of injuries and what not.  Maybe I'm wrong about that. 

Candidates?  We have anybody currently that could be using?  Examples of big jumps in size over a year or two? 

Honest question, how would PED's help an NBA player?  It takes away their flexibility doesn't it, and that's the most important thing they need in terms of injuries and what not.  Maybe I'm wrong about that. 

Candidates?  We have anybody currently that could be using?  Examples of big jumps in size over a year or two? 

yea youre wrong about that.

PEDS has nothing to do with gaining size.

thats the biggest misconception. PEDs react in the body as to how u train. If you want to get Jacked like Schwarznegger than yeah it will do that.If u want to get fast and jump high like Justin Gatlin or Carl Lewis, it will add to your quick twitch muscles and movements

yea youre wrong about that.

PEDS has nothing to do with gaining size.

thats the biggest misconception. PEDs react in the body as to how u train. If you want to get Jacked like Schwarznegger than yeah it will do that.If u want to get fast and jump high like Justin Gatlin or Carl Lewis, it will add to your quick twitch muscles and movements

They help you recover quicker too. Would def be useful considering the intense grind of the NBA season.

They help you recover quicker too. Would def be useful considering the intense grind of the NBA season.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Just of the top of my head I can think of a few PEDs that could help a player stamina and endurance. That could certainly be useful in a 82 game season.

Back
Top Bottom