PeeWee LongWay & MPA Thread Blue MM3/MPA3 OUT NOW

Blue M&M 4

EBOGZ7jXoAEIV9z.jpg

It’s up! :smokin

Just finished Jeezy's new album, time to unleash Longway's crazy flows :pimp:

You ain’t never lied. It’s crazy to think some folks still view him as a mumble rappers.

I need longway to do some kind of tour

Wee just one of the good cats who seems happier not having to deal with all the industry bull**** that comes along with being a bigger artist. Homie has a solid lane in the streets and plays in his pocket. Consistently gives the fans heat, and while it can can probably frustrate his fans, dude seems perfectly happy making his money, getting his club shows, and keeping it pushing.

I respek it. :smokin

Wee just one of the good cats who seems happier not having to deal with all the industry bull**** that comes along with being a bigger artist. Homie has a solid lane in the streets and plays in his pocket. Consistently gives the fans heat, and while it can can probably frustrate his fans, dude seems perfectly happy making his money, getting his club shows, and keeping it pushing.

I respek it. :smokin

When he handled himself like a grown man on vlad that told me a lot. He coulda easily went up there on some silly **** like a lot of rappers and got big publicity.

Thought they only had one song, didn’t know this was a whole tape. Peewee getting his his Gucci Mane on linking with somebody I haven’t listened to for various reasons :lol:

Back
Top Bottom