How is Buck still alive
laugh.gif
It''s prolly a fake
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  I remember he died and they replaced him with that small, white dog on the show.  I think Buck was mad that he got resurrected and ended up with the Bundys again.  
laugh.gif

They def need to do a reunion special or something.  I want to see how all of Kelly's skanky friends look now.  Another No M'AAM (Men Against Amazonian Masterhood) meeting would be nice.

id smash peggy
laugh.gif
always had a little thing for her because she was tall

shes not bad on SOA either

I don't remember peggy with much of any mass. then again i was a kid watching this so i probably wasn't looking for it but she can get. i loved how she bounced that 1 leg when she sat

she was never underrated IMO. it was a shame Al wouldn't give it to her. remember what she used to wear?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

btw is Sons of Anarchy worth getting into?

Hell yea.

Didn't know that there were this many SOA fans on here, the season thread is usually dead
laugh.gif

THought me and my boys were the only ones too. She was bad. And then she'd start thing whinning %#@*...."Aaaallllllllll" She was just begging to be smutted like her HS days.

I thought this was interesting about Ed O'Neil aka Al Bundy:

After being introduced to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu by his friend writer/director John Milius, O'Neill has now trained in the martial art for 17 years under the mentoring of Rorion Gracie whose father Helio Gracie and uncle Carlos Gracie created Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. In December 2007, O'Neill received his Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

I think what's also appreciated was the countless amount of girls that would pop up on the show.

This was a good episode and it had Shannon Tweed in it.

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

I don't remember peggy with much of any mass. then again i was a kid watching this so i probably wasn't looking for it but she can get. i loved how she bounced that 1 leg when she sat

^ That's the episode where Al accidentally got a circumcision
laugh.gif

"What was that?"

"A stitch"

"We'll have to get that couch re-upholstered"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom