Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

Going to cop my lil man one this weekend... will post pics when I cop

Am I missing something?

Since when has north face been urban?

North face fleeces are part of the white girl starter kit

the 7th mile the 7th mile thanks, will throw a pic of my actual jacket once I wear it.
Those city joints are nice (I'm from NYC so I wouldvecopped the ny one) but they shouldve done aleather version, those would be :smokin :smokin

$tacy $tacy can't wait to see what you cop for little man.

Really? Spyder too?

But I mean..just cause hood dudes rock it don't mean its an urban brand

North face is definelty not an urban brand

Must not be in the DMV area. North Face, Helly Hansen, Spyder , all urban.

By that reasoning Polo, Nautica and H&M are urban brands too :lol:

C'mon bro be serious, none of those brands are marketed to be urban. A large number of inner city individuals may buy the brand in a particular region..but the brand is far from "urban"

As a whole brand, NorthFace isn't urban. Good portion of da urban communitys rocks them though.

SWEAR TO GOD
i was reading the OP and came across the line "as i ordered my SECOND Pelle leather..."

i did a double take and read it again
then the username popped up, and im like "oh.....Ninjahood"

:lol:

i laugh but im from Illinois have ALWAYS wanted a Pelle but never got one

if i lived in a climate that demanded big coats id get one

I read it wrong, I thought you said you were in Illinois and couldn't cop one. Weather is perfect for em there :lol:. Where are you at exactly that's too warm for a leather? Cali?

I read it wrong, I thought you said you were in Illinois and couldn't cop one. Weather is perfect for em there :lol:. Where are you at exactly that's too warm for a leather? Cali?

an hour from New Orleans in Mississippi

they call sweatshirts COATS down here

funny thing is
when it does get really cold you see hella 90's Starter jackets out, pristine condition too

an hour from New Orleans in Mississippi

they call sweatshirts COATS down here

funny thing is
when it does get really cold you see hella 90's Starter jackets out, pristine condition too
that has both positives and negatives to it. The good part is it's almost never cold by you and you can go in light clothing most of the year, but the bad part is no pelle pelle for you :lol:

Last edited:
You need to be fat or built to wear a Pelle.

Looks stupid any other way.

Always heard of the name pelle pelle. Don't know where from though. They need to update their ish. I can't rock any of those big *** jackets.

Always heard of the name pelle pelle. Don't know where from though. They need to update their ish. I can't rock any of those big *** jackets.
they did update their look. their jackets are actually form fitting now. ninjahood has some pics up throughout this thread showcasing that.

H halftime look throughout this thread. ninja put pics up of how they aren't as big looking now. French looks good in it and some other pics showing non fat or brolic dudes pulling it off.

just an example, this jacket came out two years ago I think.

montana.jpg

Yeah pelle pelle definitely updated their sizes, its paid

Dividends for them.

Back
Top Bottom