Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

Went to the mall today, bout to cop my son his yearly joint. This year is my year tho, im coming back to the pelle game. Pops used to get me a new one every Xmas when I was I'm grade school. #thereturn

Alp the Pelle king. I still need to cop one :smh:
just keep searching ebay or get that habibi 145th street money. Ebay route is better imo.

Went to the mall today, bout to cop my son his yearly joint. This year is my year tho, im coming back to the pelle game. Pops used to get me a new one every Xmas when I was I'm grade school. #thereturn
yea pelles never go out of style, not a bad jacket to have in your arsenal

Last edited:
So what's the overall fashion style in NY right now? I understand Pelle Pelle is a NY thing, mostly Harlem & the BX. Me personally, I don't do the skinny nor the oversized thing. I'm somewhere in the middle. 

So what's the overall fashion style in NY right now? I understand Pelle Pelle is a NY thing, mostly Harlem & the BX. Me personally, I don't do the skinny nor the oversized thing. I'm somewhere in the middle. 
ny is so big it's different for different neighborhoods. We all know harlem and the x stay rocking the pelles and big boys, also Canada goose. Soho Greenwich Village 14th Street people are up on the slim clothing wear three sweaters to try and look cool while freezing their *** off because they not tryna get robbed for some big boy ****. Bk is a mix and not really as slim fitting as the soho cats but kinda. As long as your pants aren't too slim it's a good look. Before I got fat I had the slim and skinny jeans in my rotation. Can't go wrong with slim straight either.

ny is so big it's different for different neighborhoods. We all know harlem and the x stay rocking the pelles and big boys, also Canada goose. Soho Greenwich Village 14th Street people are up on the slim clothing wear three sweaters to try and look cool while freezing their *** off because they not tryna get robbed for some big boy ****. Bk is a mix and not really as slim fitting as the soho cats but kinda. As long as your pants aren't too slim it's a good look. Before I got fat I had the slim and skinny jeans in my rotation. Can't go wrong with slim straight either.
This is my joint. It's a size 44. I'm not sure how they suppose to fit. 

Whoever aint down with pelle pelle leathers is a ****boy...

Rocking a pelle jacket with some vasquez boots in the winter is flames..
roll.gif

roll.gif

if you wear this **** you look like a ***** who would say flames

Last edited:
If ya'll don't like pelles don't participate in the thread, no one's forcing you in here

Question...when copping a pelle pelle, does the criminal conviction come included? or...

tnx. yes, without any problems. I was just having doubts if its too big. but then again, u dont want some supertight joint. 
yea it fits fine on you bro. A 46 would be cool on you too from the looks of it. If you work out a little I think the 44 might be perfect. Just based off the pic

yea it fits fine on you bro. A 46 would be cool on you too from the looks of it. If you work out a little I think the 44 might be perfect. Just based off the pic
Found a brand-new olive joint on ebay. also a 44. good chance I'll cop. 

I just saw a nice Pelle on ebay in a size 48 .

I hope it fits. I'm short, but I'm 202 pounds

throw some pics up bro. Which jacket?
how much?
I won the auction for a 170 bucks. Dude is kinda weird though, so I'm thinkin he tried to play me. I can't pay for the transaction since he hasn't included the shipping cost. He asked me to wire it separately. So I'm thinkin something is up. Oh, well. 

I won the auction for a 170 bucks. Dude is kinda weird though, so I'm thinkin he tried to play me. I can't pay for the transaction since he hasn't included the shipping cost. He asked me to wire it separately. So I'm thinkin something is up. Oh, well. 
yea that sounds a little funny. I won a Pelle for two and change last year and the guy refunded me right away. Also copped a pelle at three but the guy never shipped it. In addition copped a used biggie and when I got it that jacket was real cooked. I've been wearing mine for a few years now quite often and my **** still look fresh. Dude must've played every sport know to man and maybe the jacket been robbed twice lol. Needless to say I returned it real quick.
With that said also got some great deals so it's 50/50

Dude wanted $400 for an all black Pelle joint with no designs on the back. I offered 300 and he turned me down. I'd post a pic, but the hell with helping that bastard sell.

Back
Top Bottom