People From The Bronx

Im going to be staying up there in January and haven't been there in a couple of years.
Im staying by E 165th, Brook Ave, and Melrose Ave.
Can yall tell me how it is ?
To keep in mind im Puerto Rican, wife is Mexican, and we have a 1 year old daughter. Thanks in advance for any info.

what exactly do you want to know? the neighborhood isnt the greatest if thats what your looking for.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

I want to know if it's a bad area. Is it the PR part?

its not the worst, but definitely isn't ideal. there are alot of puerto ricans, dominicans and mexicans around that area.

Just dont go nowhere near Webster
laugh.gif

you should be good though

laugh.gif

Everywhere in the Bronx is "the PR part"

Its a working class area like most of the Bronx. Do your day to day and you'll be Ok.

Its a little rough around the edges but that particular block is kind of dead. Its close to the shipping/storage and manufacturing area on Park ave.

Where you coming from BTW?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

laugh.gif

Its a working class area like most of the Bronx. Do your day to day and you'll be Ok.

Its a little rough around the edges but that particular block is kind of dead. Its close to the shipping/storage and manufacturing area on Park ave.

I used to live there but around Gunhill. Right now I live in San Antonio. I live in a working class Mexican area. Well pretty much all of the"inner city" is Mexican here. But I blend in with all of them and never really have problems. So by the sounds of it, we should be good. Is there abetter area to stay, like with better things to do? Cause I dont really wanna stay by a shipping and manufacturing area...lol

^ how you from the BX and you a PR Cat and you forgot how it was.

i bet you will get roasted for having a mexican wifey though.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

texas mexicans do look different than nyc mexi's tho. pics of the wife?

Haven't been there for a while and wasn't from the same part of the bx

this made me...
laugh.gif

you lil cornball

laugh.gif

I used to live there but around Gunhill. Right now I live in San Antonio. I live in a working class Mexican area. Well pretty much all of the "inner city" is Mexican here. But I blend in with all of them and never really have problems. So by the sounds of it, we should be good. Is there a better area to stay, like with better things to do? Cause I dont really wanna stay by a shipping and manufacturing area...lol
Yeah you'll be fine.

If you have to stay in the Bronx and want to do things in the surrounding area, get a place near the Fordham Road/Bronx Zoo/Botanical Garden/LittleItaly/Pelham Parkway area...its about 15 minutes from 165th.

More than likely its better than when you last visited. Like Huey P said do what you do and keep it movin. Its not the worst area in the Bronx but its notgreat. My uncle is in the Daughter of Jacob nursing home which is not too far away so Im there often never had a problem myself.

laugh.gif

I used to live there but around Gunhill. Right now I live in San Antonio. I live in a working class Mexican area. Well pretty much all of the "inner city" is Mexican here. But I blend in with all of them and never really have problems. So by the sounds of it, we should be good. Is there a better area to stay, like with better things to do? Cause I dont really wanna stay by a shipping and manufacturing area...lol
Yeah you'll be fine.

If you have to stay in the Bronx and want to do things in the surrounding area, get a place near the Fordham Road/Bronx Zoo/Botanical Garden/Little Italy/Pelham Parkway area...its about 15 minutes from 165th.
Yea i'll def look around there. I got about a month. Thanks for actually HELPING me unlike these other clowns.

If you go looking for trouble anywhere you will find it.

my girl is mexican but all my boys back in NY always clown on me when they here about her. i Also live in texas.

Youll be aight.

I live on 167th and Im not even a gangster.
You will find problems if you look for it though, but from what Im getting from you I doubt youll be lookin for problems.

Just carry on with you and yours and youll be aight.
You will be living in a fairly dead area though, dont expect to see much poon when you look out your window,

If you go looking for trouble anywhere you will find it.

my girl is mexican but all my boys back in NY always clown on me when they here about her. i Also live in texas.

Oh yea.. then they probaly will on me too then. Are you PR too?

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

They're clowning on you because she's ugly

not because she's mexican

LMAO coming from a guy on a forum website who has no clue what we look like.
-Peace

Back
Top Bottom